|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 109-126).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what ostensible expense does Harry give Ruth fifteen dollars at the end of dinner?
(a) Apartment utilities
(b) Car payments
(c) Taxi fare
2. What building is directly across the street from Ruth's apartment building?
(a) A church
(b) A fire station
(c) A retirement home
(d) A middle school
3. Who does Harry imagine the club in his hands has become?
4. What food is left on the stove in the kitchen when Harry returns home?
(b) Baked beans
(c) Beef stew
(d) Pork chops
5. What does Ruth bring to Harry when she returns from the bathroom at the end of this section?
(a) A glass of water
(b) A pair of underpants
(d) A cigarette
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Janice initially thought Rabbit was when he did not return?
2. What does Ruth say is different about her sex with Rabbit?
3. What does Harry pick up from his mother-in-law's house?
4. What does Eccles invite Harry to do with him on Tuesday?
5. What is the name of the kitchen gadget Rabbit demonstrates?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)