|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 48-84).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only map that the farmer has in his service station?
(b) New Jersey
(c) New York
2. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(b) Writing poetry
(c) Playing softball
3. For what ostensible expense does Harry give Ruth fifteen dollars at the end of dinner?
(a) Taxi fare
(c) Apartment utilities
(d) Car payments
4. On the way to meet their girls, to what animal does Tothero compare women?
5. Why does Rabbit make Ruth leave the door open when she uses the toilet?
(a) He wants to make sure she washes her hands
(b) He can't hear her with the door closed
(c) He likes to watch her
(d) He doesn't want her to put in a diaphragm
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
2. How does Tothero compare Ruth to Margaret?
3. By the end of the pickup game at the beginning of the novel, how many boys are playing with Harry?
4. Where is Harry's son, according to Janis?
5. Which of the following is not a city that Harry tries to avoid as he drives south?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)