Quiz: Section 4 (pages 109-126)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of food is a Fosnacht?
a) A donut
b) A wurst
c) A steamed vegetable
d) A cake
2. With which religious designation does Eccles characterize his reactionary father?
b) Eastern Orthodox
d) Darwinian Deist
3. In his flustered outburst at the end of this section, what does Eccles call Harry?
a) A hedonist
b) A coward
c) An idiot
d) A sinner
4. Who does Harry imagine the club in his hands has become?
5. How many children do the Eccleses have?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)