|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (140-179).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is directly across the street from Ruth's apartment building?
(a) A church
(b) A retirement home
(c) A middle school
(d) A fire station
2. Who does Harry imagine the club in his hands has become?
3. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(a) Writing poetry
(c) Playing softball
4. What food is left on the stove in the kitchen when Harry returns home?
(a) Beef stew
(b) Baked beans
(d) Pork chops
5. Which of the follow is not something Ruth lists as something johns get from her but not from their wives?
(c) Dirty talk
(d) Oral sex
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruth reading when Harry returns to her apartment?
2. How long has Rabbit been separated from Janice at the beginning of this section?
3. Who does Harry think Lucy Eccles is when he arrives at her house?
4. Which of the following is not a person that Ruth mentions at the pool when explaining why Harry thinks he has it good?
5. What information about his situation is Harry surprised to hear that Eccles knows?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)