Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument is made regarding mortals in hopes of stalling Akasha's plan?
(a) The human soul and race are evolving on their own toward a peaceful world.
(b) She's been asleep so long, she's lost touch with reality.
(c) The vampires should take time and develop less violent means of killing the men.
(d) Given enough time, human males will eradicate themselves through violence.
2. Gabrielle wants to destroy Akasha for taking her son, Lestat. What does she ask Maharet about that plan?
(a) "If I destroy this monster who's taken my son, do we all die?"
(b) "If I drive a stake through her heart, will Lestat survive?"
(c) "What is the most efficient way to waste her, if I get the chance?"
(d) "Will the rest of us lose our powers if Akasha dies?"
3. What does Marius notices that every surviving vampire has in common?
(a) They all smell the same.
(b) Though "monsters," each is beautiful in his or her own way.
(c) Each is more than six feet tall.
(d) Every one of them is unattractive, with lanky hair and blank eyes.
4. What is Akasha's response when Lestat demands they go to his friends?
(a) She kisses him passionately.
(b) She calls for the bellman.
(c) She laughs hysterically.
(d) She slaps him.
5. What does Lestat do at Akasha's command and under the influence of her blood?
(a) He bars the front gates and traps the women, so they could be killed.
(b) He dismembers the blood king and eats his heart and brain.
(c) He causes the mountain to erupt as a volcano, killing all inhabitants.
(d) He slaughters dozens of men mindlessly, taking pleasure in their deathsl
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of Akasha and Enkil to their transformation?
2. How does the group of Greek women treat Lestat when he awakens?
3. What skill does Lestat gain when he is with Akasha?
4. What are Lestat's thoughts as he falls deeper and deeper into Akasha's spell?
5. What secret does Khayman keep from the King and Queen after the twins return home?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)