|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument is made regarding mortals in hopes of stalling Akasha's plan?
(a) The human soul and race are evolving on their own toward a peaceful world.
(b) Given enough time, human males will eradicate themselves through violence.
(c) The vampires should take time and develop less violent means of killing the men.
(d) She's been asleep so long, she's lost touch with reality.
2. Where do Lestat and Akasha go after putting their plan into effect in Greece?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Buenos Aires.
3. Who controlls the spirits?
(a) The red-haired twins.
(b) No one, they are independent.
(c) The royal couple controlls them.
(d) Only the poorest of the poor could command them.
4. What does Marius notices that every surviving vampire has in common?
(a) They all smell the same.
(b) Each is more than six feet tall.
(c) Though "monsters," each is beautiful in his or her own way.
(d) Every one of them is unattractive, with lanky hair and blank eyes.
5. What does Akasha say about her temperament?
(a) She might have a temper but, deep down, her heart is soft.
(b) She has matured and calmed down during the years of dormancy.
(c) She knows she is strong, powerful and bold.
(d) She has always been a ruler and doesn't intend to give it up now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Akasha's only weakness?
2. What is the threat made against Akasha by one of the twins?
3. Which of the twins usually did the talking in the early days?
4. Where do the remaining vampires gather?
5. What does Akasha believe will be the result of her reign?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)