|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disagreement between Lestat and Akasha?
(a) Lestat is all for killing as many men as possible; Akasha protests that only a few should be killed.
(b) Lestat wants Chinese for dinner; Akasha insists on Greek.
(c) Lestat is against killing the men; Akasha insists it will eventually bring world peace.
(d) Akasha wants to make all women into vampires; Lestat prefers that men only be made.
2. What sort of creatures are Mekare, Maharet, and their mother?
(b) Disco queens.
(c) Blood drinkers.
(d) Evil spirits.
3. Why do the people of Mount Carmel eat their dead?
(a) There is a famine in the countryside and people are starving.
(b) They have a taste for the tender flesh of relatives.
(c) A neighboring tribe forces them to become cannibals.
(d) So the flesh of the dead would not rot and their souls could flourish.
4. What is the reaction of Akasha and Enkil to their transformation?
5. What skill does Lestat gain when he is with Akasha?
(a) The ability to summon demons.
(b) The power to create massive storms.
(c) The power to throw lightning bolts.
(d) The ability to fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the twins usually did the talking in the early days?
2. What does Lestat do inadvertently to his watch and purposefully to a mirror?
3. What was Lestat's childhood ambition?
4. Where had Lestat been happiest?
5. Gabrielle wants to destroy Akasha for taking her son, Lestat. What does she ask Maharet about that plan?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)