|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
(a) To St. Louis for a party under the Arch.
(b) To Gun Barrel City to terrorize the locals.
(c) To California for Lestat's concert.
(d) To Tijuana to escape the destruction of covens.
2. What does the red-haired woman in Khayman's dream eat?
(a) Steak, rare.
(b) A bat.
(c) His eyes.
(d) Her tongue.
3. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
(a) Mother and son.
(c) Co-lyricists of Lestat's hit album.
(d) Distant cousins.
4. What does Baby Jenks see, looking down as she dies?
(a) Satan, with a sword of fire.
(b) A glistening spider, spinning a silver thread.
(c) St. Peter, casting a deadly net around the world.
(d) A white figure resembling a statue of the Virgin Mary.
5. What is Marius' job?
(a) Assisting newly made vampires in adjusting to the transformation.
(b) Lobbying for research funds to cure anemia.
(c) Watching over Akasha and Enkil.
(d) Roadie in Lestat's band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an acolyte?
2. How does Azim feel about Marius?
3. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
4. How does Marius communicate as he falls into a crevasse?
5. What does Armand do after meeting Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point of view of the prologue. Does the reader know if this will continue throughout the book?
2. During the concert, Jesse throws herself against Lestat and wraps her arms around him. Why does she feel the need to touch him, and what does she learn from the experience?
3. How does Akasha mock Marius when she awakens?
4. What was one of the most fascinating aspects of Maharet's house for Jesse?
5. What is one of the primary purposes of the Prologue of The Queen of the Damned? Why is that important?
6. Who is Lestat and what was his role in the second book of the Chronicles of the Vampire?
7. What seems to be happening in the first cave paintings of the twins?
8. How does Marius feel about Akasha and Enkil?
9. Are there other factors besides love in the reunion of Daniel and Armand?
10. The prologue gives Lestat the opportunity to talk about himself and therefore to establish his character. What does the reader learn about Lestat?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)