|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the treasure being handed over?
(a) An ancient sword with mystical powers.
(b) A baby with red hair.
(c) A ruby, which had been crystalized from the twins' blood.
(d) A golden goblet containing the blood of the twins' mother.
2. Does Khayman wish or ask to be made a blood drinker?
(a) Yes, he begs the Queen to make him a blood drinker and promises to do all she asks.
(b) No, he is trapped in the forest and made by an evil spirit.
(c) No, the Queen takes him by surprise.
(d) Yes, he earns the right performing a certain number of tasks--the equivelent of a high-level frequent flyer's award.
3. What does Baby Jenks feel as her mother dies?
(a) First she feels impatient, then she feels that her mother was all-knowing.
(b) She feels sad her mother never knew of her success as a vampire.
(c) She is sorrow-stricken, then gets angry that her mother has died and left her alone.
(d) She feels aggravated and then she feels that her mother must have been the devil.
4. Who is the original vampire?
(d) Baby Jenks
5. Why does Khayman decide to go to the live concert in San Francisco?
(a) Because he hears Lestat's music.
(b) Because he has no friends and nowhere else to go.
(c) Because he thinks it will be his generation's Woodstock.
(d) Because he has always wanted to ride the cable cars.
6. What are the Himalayas?
(a) A singing group that chants traditional Hindu prayers.
(b) A major mountain range in Asia, containing Mt. Everest.
(c) A series of lakes in Great Britian, including Lockerbie.
(d) A set of symptoms suffered by vampires who don't drink enough blood.
7. When Baby Jenks reveals to her mother that she was no longer a virgin, what does her mother do?
(a) She says, "Do you want some supper, honey?"
(b) She looks away from Baby Jenks and goes back to work, humming.
(c) She offers to teach Baby Jenks how to cook, so she would have a career.
(d) She becomes very upset and locks Baby Jenks in the trailer.
8. What does Daniel have to do to avoid being killed by Armand?
(a) Convert three houses New Orleans townhouses into an exclusive vampire retreat called The Night Club.
(b) Keep Armand amused by trying, over and over, to escape.
(c) Drink the blood of the first blonde he meets on Saturday night.
(d) Give up trying to become a vampire.
9. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
(a) To Gun Barrel City to terrorize the locals.
(b) To Tijuana to escape the destruction of covens.
(c) To California for Lestat's concert.
(d) To St. Louis for a party under the Arch.
10. What does the archeologist discover?
(a) Matching cave paintings, one in Palestine and one in Peru.
(b) A tribe of redheads, living in Peruvian jungles.
(c) A Sumerian tablet marked "Legend of the Twins."
(d) A papyrus cup with lipstick prints from two red-haired women.
11. What color is Jesse's hair?
12. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
(a) Co-lyricists of Lestat's hit album.
(b) Distant cousins.
(c) Mother and son.
13. How long have Akasha and Enkil been dormant?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 600 years.
(c) 12 centuries.
(d) 6,000 years.
14. How is Enkil related to Akasha?
(a) Enkil creates Akasha.
(b) Enkil is Akasha's son.
(c) Enkil is Akasha's husband.
(d) Enkil doesn't know Akasha.
15. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does the archeologist have on his deathbed?
2. How does Lestat pass for human?
3. How does Khayman know about the red-haired twins?
4. What was Lestat's ambition as a young man?
5. How is the archeologist's discovery of the caves and the Legend of the Twins received in the academic world.
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)