|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandora do after leaving Azim?
(a) She becomes determined to learn more about the red-haired twins.
(b) She decides to destroy herself, one way or another, and escape her fate.
(c) She writes Marius a note, thanking him for her hospitality.
(d) She flies into the night, looking for Marius in the frozen north of the New World.
2. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
(a) Co-lyricists of Lestat's hit album.
(c) Mother and son.
(d) Distant cousins.
3. What does Armand do after meeting Daniel?
(a) Agrees that vampires should live a more public life.
(b) Advises him to get a better haircut.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Kidnaps him.
4. Who was Akasha in a past life?
(a) Queen of Great Britain.
(b) A Greek goddess.
(c) Queen of Egypt.
(d) An orphan in Italy.
5. How is the archeologist's discovery of the caves and the Legend of the Twins received in the academic world.
(a) Wonderfully, he became the subject of a series of movies starring Harrison Ford.
(b) Badly, he was exposed as a fraud and sent to prison.
(c) Badly, he became a laughingstock.
(d) Wonderfully, he received the Nobel Prize.
6. What is the Great Family?
(a) The Great Family is a reality television show of the 1960s.
(b) The Great Family consists of the original five vampires.
(c) The Great Family is the ideal human family.
(d) The Great Family consists of all the human descendants of the First Brood.
7. What is Maharet's family role?
(a) Maharet is the family's consigliere.
(b) Maharet is the family's historian.
(c) Maheret is the family's bookkeeper.
(d) Maharet is the family's flighty maiden aunt.
8. What color is Jesse's hair?
9. What happens when Akasha and Khayman see one another?
(a) They ignore one another, each hoping the other will disappear.
(b) They decide to travel together by train to San Francisco.
(c) They realize they are attracted to one another, and join forces.
(d) They attempt to kill one another telepathically, but cannot.
10. When do other vampires plan to kill Lestat?
(a) The night of his Halloween concert.
(b) During final episode of "Dancing With the Stars."
(c) High noon.
(d) Christmas Eve, at midnight services.
11. What emotion does Lestat look forward to feeling during his concert?
(a) Excitement at the prospect of a battle with other vampires.
(b) Amusement at the horror the audience would feel, seeing him drink blood.
(c) The joy of making music and performing, of feeling human.
(d) Sorrow for the destruction of the human race.
12. What surrounds Baby Jenks as she dies?
(a) A blanket of warmth with the smell of heavenly flowers.
(b) Flames and fireworks that burst in rhythym to Lestat's music.
(c) A silvery net, liquid diamonds, and her mother's arms.
(d) Pure music, a bright light, and never-ending love.
13. When Baby Jenks reveals to her mother that she was no longer a virgin, what does her mother do?
(a) She says, "Do you want some supper, honey?"
(b) She becomes very upset and locks Baby Jenks in the trailer.
(c) She offers to teach Baby Jenks how to cook, so she would have a career.
(d) She looks away from Baby Jenks and goes back to work, humming.
14. What does Talamasca ask Jesse to investigate?
(a) The existence of the Munchkins, as seen in The Wizard of Oz.
(b) The original Dracula movie with Bela Legosi.
(c) The red-haired twins.
(d) The book Interview with a Vampire.
15. What is the message Lestat telepathically passes to Jesse when he kisses her during the concert?
(a) That all vampires are about to die.
(b) That she could live forever, if she only says the word.
(c) That he is staying at the Four Seasons, Room 713.
(d) That he is evil, as she has always known.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jesse is dying, what vision does she see?
2. What was Lestat's ambition as a young man?
3. What effect does drinking the blood of Marius have on Pandora?
4. What kind of publication or broadcast is used to summarize information from the first two books for the reader?
5. What has Baby Jenks seen while searching for the Fang Gang?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)