|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revelation does the archeologist have on his deathbed?
(a) He realizes he wasted his life chasing an unimportant event.
(b) He finally recognizes that his benefactress was in love with him and wished to marry.
(c) He believes that his dreams have finally revealed what happened to the twins.
(d) That his daughter is a vampire, the descendant of the twins.
2. As Jesse is dying, what vision does she see?
(a) That she is walking through a jungle, brushing aside vines to get to the bank of the river.
(b) The image of a cackling old woman on a bicycle, pedaling madly with a tiny dog in the bike basket.
(c) She sees a small, marble-like woman floating in the clouds, laughing.
(d) She sees Miriam fighting with the vampire who attacked her.
3. Who was Akasha in a past life?
(a) An orphan in Italy.
(b) Queen of Great Britain.
(c) Queen of Egypt.
(d) A Greek goddess.
4. What is the message Lestat telepathically passes to Jesse when he kisses her during the concert?
(a) That all vampires are about to die.
(b) That he is staying at the Four Seasons, Room 713.
(c) That she could live forever, if she only says the word.
(d) That he is evil, as she has always known.
5. What does Maharet do when she discovers Mael "kissing" Jesse.
(a) Maharet lures Mael away with an offer of food and wine.
(b) Maharet hits Mael, sending Mael flying into the air.
(c) Maharet ignores the situation.
(d) Maharet cries and throws a tantrum.
6. What does Lestat look like?
(a) Blond hair, grey eyes, leather jacket and tight jeans.
(b) Dark hair and eyes, a little pudgy and sloppy in his dress.
(c) Auburn-haired, big brown eyes, tattered jeans and buttoned-down shirts.
(d) Blond and blue-eyed, with a taste for tailored suits.
7. Lestat's concert took place in what city?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) The Emerald City.
(d) San Francisco
8. What does the Queen do just before getting to the concert hall?
(a) She warns city administrators telepathically that there is going to be a blood bath.
(b) She destroys the San Francisco coven, then chases down and immolates any survivors.
(c) She feeds on a dozen homeless children to gain strength for what lay ahead.
(d) She has her nails and fangs "done" at a fancy spa.
9. What is the "dark gift"?
(a) The power to read minds.
(b) Rare dark diamonds, mined in Antarctica.
(c) Immortality, by becoming a vampire.
(d) A black SUV.
10. Does Khayman wish or ask to be made a blood drinker?
(a) Yes, he begs the Queen to make him a blood drinker and promises to do all she asks.
(b) No, the Queen takes him by surprise.
(c) Yes, he earns the right performing a certain number of tasks--the equivelent of a high-level frequent flyer's award.
(d) No, he is trapped in the forest and made by an evil spirit.
11. How do Khayman, Akasha, Mael, and Armand track one another?
(a) They use bloodhounds.
(b) They have infrared vision that detects phosphorus in vampire flesh.
(c) By using a highly sensitive Garmin GPS system.
(d) Telepathically, by reading one another's thougts.
12. How does Azim feel about his life as a vampire?
(a) He is disgusted at himself.
(b) He revels in it and participates completely.
(c) He longs every day to be human and mortal.
(d) He is indifferent, but resigned to fulfilling his need for blood.
13. What is Jesse's odd trait while growing up?
(a) She is afraid of electronic devices, so shuns computers, cellphones, etc.
(b) She is very nearsighted and lives with the belief the world is fog-shrouded.
(c) She sees ghosts, including her dead mother.
(d) She speaks in tongues.
14. What does Baby Jenks see, looking down as she dies?
(a) A glistening spider, spinning a silver thread.
(b) A white figure resembling a statue of the Virgin Mary.
(c) Satan, with a sword of fire.
(d) St. Peter, casting a deadly net around the world.
15. What color is Jesse's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daniel get involved in the vampire world?
2. What kind of publication or broadcast is used to summarize information from the first two books for the reader?
3. What has Baby Jenks seen while searching for the Fang Gang?
4. Which of these skills are typical of vampires?
5. What happened to Jesse's parents?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)