|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandora remember most vividly about feeding on a human's blood?
(a) The slightly spicy taste of blood.
(b) The way it makes her sleepy and peaceful for at least a week afterwards.
(c) The pounding of a heart as she squeezes it into her mouth.
(d) The momentary union with another soul.
2. What is worrying Azim when Pandora arrives to question him about Marius?
(a) He keeps dreaming about red-haired twins.
(b) The diminishing number of people willing to sacrifice themselves to him.
(c) His dog is old and Azim can't decide whether to make him a vampire.
(d) Global warming is causing major snow melts in the Himalayas.
3. What kind of vehicle does Baby Jenks have?
(a) A Harley motorcycle.
(b) A 12-speed racing bike.
(c) A bright red moped.
(d) A old hearse.
4. How does Pandora know that Marius is in danger?
(a) She's heard him "broadcasting" the danger alert, telepathically.
(b) There was a front-page article in the Wall Street Journal.
(c) She has a vague sense. There's something in the air she can't explain.
(d) She's dreamed about him falling into the ice.
5. Who surprises Khayman by showing up at the concert?
(a) Baby Jenks and the survivor of the St. Louis coven house.
(b) Maharet and Miriam, the ghost of Jesse's mortal mother.
(c) Danielle Steele, because she lives nearby.
(d) David Talbot and another member of the Talamasca; they are looking for Jesse.
6. What has Baby Jenks seen while searching for the Fang Gang?
(a) She has seen her father kill her mother.
(b) She has seen destroyed coven houses in Dallas, Oklahoma City, and St. Louis.
(c) She has seen Lestat dancing in a graveyard.
(d) She has seen big city vampires swinging from chandeliers in their covens.
7. How does Azim feel about his life as a vampire?
(a) He is indifferent, but resigned to fulfilling his need for blood.
(b) He is disgusted at himself.
(c) He longs every day to be human and mortal.
(d) He revels in it and participates completely.
8. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
(a) To St. Louis for a party under the Arch.
(b) To California for Lestat's concert.
(c) To Gun Barrel City to terrorize the locals.
(d) To Tijuana to escape the destruction of covens.
9. Who summarizes the two previous books in the prologue?
(c) The Queen of the Damned.
10. What happened to Jesse's parents?
(a) They died in a car crash.
(b) They abandoned her at a hospital.
(c) They were killed by vampires.
(d) They time-traveled to another universe.
11. What color is Jesse's hair?
12. Why does Daniel leave Armand?
(a) After 10 years, Armand suggests moving to Bangkok because he's developed a taste for Thai food.
(b) After 10 years, Daniel decides he doesn't want to become a vampire.
(c) After 10 years, Armand spends all his time watching South Park.
(d) After 10 years, Armand still hasn't made Daniel a vampire.
13. Does Khayman wish or ask to be made a blood drinker?
(a) No, he is trapped in the forest and made by an evil spirit.
(b) No, the Queen takes him by surprise.
(c) Yes, he earns the right performing a certain number of tasks--the equivelent of a high-level frequent flyer's award.
(d) Yes, he begs the Queen to make him a blood drinker and promises to do all she asks.
14. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
15. What is the "dark gift"?
(a) Immortality, by becoming a vampire.
(b) The power to read minds.
(c) A black SUV.
(d) Rare dark diamonds, mined in Antarctica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Enkil related to Akasha?
2. What does Marius call Lestat?
3. What does the archeologist discover?
4. What does Lestat look like?
5. What does the Queen do just before getting to the concert hall?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)