|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Khayman wish or ask to be made a blood drinker?
(a) No, the Queen takes him by surprise.
(b) Yes, he earns the right performing a certain number of tasks--the equivelent of a high-level frequent flyer's award.
(c) Yes, he begs the Queen to make him a blood drinker and promises to do all she asks.
(d) No, he is trapped in the forest and made by an evil spirit.
2. What does Lestat look like?
(a) Blond hair, grey eyes, leather jacket and tight jeans.
(b) Blond and blue-eyed, with a taste for tailored suits.
(c) Auburn-haired, big brown eyes, tattered jeans and buttoned-down shirts.
(d) Dark hair and eyes, a little pudgy and sloppy in his dress.
3. What does the red-haired woman in Khayman's dream eat?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) His eyes.
(c) A bat.
(d) Steak, rare.
4. What does Baby Jenks feel as her mother dies?
(a) She feels sad her mother never knew of her success as a vampire.
(b) She feels aggravated and then she feels that her mother must have been the devil.
(c) She is sorrow-stricken, then gets angry that her mother has died and left her alone.
(d) First she feels impatient, then she feels that her mother was all-knowing.
5. What kind of vehicle does Baby Jenks have?
(a) A 12-speed racing bike.
(b) A old hearse.
(c) A Harley motorcycle.
(d) A bright red moped.
6. Why are other vampires mad at Lestat?
(a) He shows up whenever dinner is on the table.
(b) He betrayed them by revealing secrets of the vampires.
(c) He borrowed money and never repaid them.
(d) They are jealous of his success.
7. As Jesse is dying, what vision does she see?
(a) The image of a cackling old woman on a bicycle, pedaling madly with a tiny dog in the bike basket.
(b) She sees a small, marble-like woman floating in the clouds, laughing.
(c) She sees Miriam fighting with the vampire who attacked her.
(d) That she is walking through a jungle, brushing aside vines to get to the bank of the river.
8. How is Lestat's character described?
(a) Shy, but likes to sing karaoke.
(b) Thirsty for fame and adoration.
(c) Unlikely to draw attention to himself.
(d) Well-dressed and good at keeping secrets.
9. What is Talamasca?
(a) A secret organization dedicated to investigating supernatural and paranormal incidents.
(b) An Italian restaurant in London with a back bar for vampires.
(c) A secret society of vampires.
(d) The code name for gaining entry in the Sonoma compound.
10. What is worrying Azim when Pandora arrives to question him about Marius?
(a) His dog is old and Azim can't decide whether to make him a vampire.
(b) Global warming is causing major snow melts in the Himalayas.
(c) The diminishing number of people willing to sacrifice themselves to him.
(d) He keeps dreaming about red-haired twins.
11. Who pays for the archeologist's research?
(a) Akasha, in disguise.
(b) A wealthy socialite living in Manhattan, who collects artifacts.
(c) A mysterious, wealthy woman, last known to be living in Thailand.
(d) Queen Elizabeth, who is following the wishes of King Henry VIII.
12. Who surprises Khayman by showing up at the concert?
(a) David Talbot and another member of the Talamasca; they are looking for Jesse.
(b) Danielle Steele, because she lives nearby.
(c) Baby Jenks and the survivor of the St. Louis coven house.
(d) Maharet and Miriam, the ghost of Jesse's mortal mother.
13. What happens to Daniel after he sips some of Armand's blood?
(a) Daniel becomes a vampire.
(b) Daniel throws up.
(c) Armand is treated for anemia.
(d) Daniel becomes a follower of Armand.
14. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
(a) To Gun Barrel City to terrorize the locals.
(b) To California for Lestat's concert.
(c) To Tijuana to escape the destruction of covens.
(d) To St. Louis for a party under the Arch.
15. What happened to Jesse's parents?
(a) They were killed by vampires.
(b) They died in a car crash.
(c) They abandoned her at a hospital.
(d) They time-traveled to another universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marius communicate as he falls into a crevasse?
2. Why does Maharet decide, despite her earlier reluctance, to make Jesse into one of the undead?
3. What is special or different about Claudia?
4. What realization does Khayman come to even before the concert begins?
5. How do Khayman, Akasha, Mael, and Armand track one another?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)