|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, The Queen of the Damned.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
2. What does Marius wish he had done when he had the chance?
(a) Written down his experiences and made them into a blockbuster movie.
(b) Destroyed the Queen and King and,with them, all vampires.
(c) Danced and made merry, without the worry of keeping the Queen and King.
(d) Disappeared into the centuries to lead a life of debauchery.
3. At the St. Louis coven house, what does the sole surviving vampire tell Baby Jenks about covens in the rest of the world?
(a) "Houston went up like a rocket and Memphis is as dead as a sad country song."
(b) "Paris has gone up like the fireworks on Bastille Day and London is ding-dong dead."
(c) "The Mexico City house has been stamped out like a cucaracha and Panama City has gone down the drain."
(d) "The East Coast has been burnt out like a circuit of lights. There is no answer at the coven house in Paris or Berlin."
4. What are The Vampire Chronicles?
(a) The history of giants of the newspaper industry.
(b) The saga of modern-day vampires fighting to save the human race.
(c) The on-going exploits at a school for dentistry.
(d) A band that got its start at Six Flags.
5. Gabrielle wants to destroy Akasha for taking her son, Lestat. What does she ask Maharet about that plan?
(a) "If I destroy this monster who's taken my son, do we all die?"
(b) "What is the most efficient way to waste her, if I get the chance?"
(c) "Will the rest of us lose our powers if Akasha dies?"
(d) "If I drive a stake through her heart, will Lestat survive?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Daniel after he sips some of Armand's blood?
2. How does Azim feel about his life as a vampire?
3. Why does Khayman decide to go to the live concert in San Francisco?
4. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
5. What can always kill a vampire?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)