|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7, Lestat: Kingdom of Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what mortally wounded Akasha and Enkil when they were humans?
(a) A falling marble pillar, rocked from its foundation in an earthquake.
(b) Noblemen, who wanted to be rid of the king and queen so they could return to their old traditions.
(c) An evil spirit, acting on behest of the red-haired twins.
(d) Khayman, out of guilt for what they made him do to the twins.
2. What happens to the flesh of vampires as they age?
(a) It decays into a waxy, soap-like substance.
(b) It mummifies.
(c) It depends on how much they exercise.
(d) It turns into a white, marble-like substance.
3. What is special or different about Claudia?
(a) She sleeps in a closet.
(b) She ages mentally and emotionally, but not physically.
(c) She is clairvoyant and could connect with anyone under the age of 15.
(d) She doesn't age mentally beyond 21, but her body ages at four times the normal speed.
4. What is the clue that the archeologist scrawls on a piece of paper as he dies?
(a) "Twins ate their mother's heart."
(b) "Beware the blood of a red-haired woman."
(c) "In the jungles--walking."
(d) "Rubies are buried beneath the cave paintings."
5. What does Baby Jenks feel as her mother dies?
(a) She feels aggravated and then she feels that her mother must have been the devil.
(b) She feels sad her mother never knew of her success as a vampire.
(c) First she feels impatient, then she feels that her mother was all-knowing.
(d) She is sorrow-stricken, then gets angry that her mother has died and left her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Armand dreaming when Akasha lets Lestat see him?
2. What has Lestat become, as he and Akasha leave Greece?
3. How does Lestat feel about killing for Akasha?
4. What skill does Lestat gain when he is with Akasha?
5. What does Maharet reveal to the gathering?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)