|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7, Lestat: Kingdom of Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Maharet been doing during the vampire catastrophes?
(a) She has been consumed with protecting Jesse.
(b) She has been preparing the compound for guests, knowing they would arrive soon.
(c) She has been searching for her sister, Mekare.
(d) She has been hiding in her tomb to escape destruction.
2. Where do Akasha and Lestat go first so she could begin her killing spree?
(a) A temple in the Himalayas.
(b) A World Cup soccer match in London.
(c) Mao's home, overlooking the Great Wall in China.
(d) The castle of Zeus near Athens.
3. What does Khayman decide after his encounter with Akasha?
(a) That his resurrection must have something to do with Akasha, and he's sure she will tell him.
(b) That his resurrection must have something to do with Akasha, but he's not sure what.
(c) That he should avoid her at all costs by fleeing to another continent.
(d) That she might not be as bad as he remembers.
4. What does Baby Jenks feel as her mother dies?
(a) She feels aggravated and then she feels that her mother must have been the devil.
(b) First she feels impatient, then she feels that her mother was all-knowing.
(c) She is sorrow-stricken, then gets angry that her mother has died and left her alone.
(d) She feels sad her mother never knew of her success as a vampire.
5. What does Maharet reveal to the gathering?
(a) She says she has found the body of her sister in the jungle.
(b) She tells them her twin is alive, though her whereabouts are unknown.
(c) That Akasha is, in fact, her twin.
(d) That she, Maharet, has been sending the dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Lestat gain when he is with Akasha?
2. When do other vampires plan to kill Lestat?
3. How does Khayman know about the red-haired twins?
4. What happens to Daniel after he sips some of Armand's blood?
5. What does Akasha say about her temperament?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)