|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4, The Story of the Twins, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "dark gift"?
(a) A black SUV.
(b) Rare dark diamonds, mined in Antarctica.
(c) The power to read minds.
(d) Immortality, by becoming a vampire.
2. What does Lestat look like?
(a) Auburn-haired, big brown eyes, tattered jeans and buttoned-down shirts.
(b) Dark hair and eyes, a little pudgy and sloppy in his dress.
(c) Blond hair, grey eyes, leather jacket and tight jeans.
(d) Blond and blue-eyed, with a taste for tailored suits.
3. Which of these skills are typical of vampires?
(a) The ability to send out mental signals that disrupt computers.
(b) The abilty to laugh in a scary way and to crack mirrors with thought waves.
(c) The abilty to read minds and to fly.
(d) The ability to fly and to fade into small spaces.
4. What does Pandora remember most vividly about feeding on a human's blood?
(a) The momentary union with another soul.
(b) The slightly spicy taste of blood.
(c) The way it makes her sleepy and peaceful for at least a week afterwards.
(d) The pounding of a heart as she squeezes it into her mouth.
5. How does Azim feel about Marius?
(a) Respectful, because Marius is the keeper of Akasha and Enkil.
(b) Disgusted, because Marius is very picky about which blood types he will imbibe.
(c) Jealous, because Marius owns a really fabulous property in San Francisco.
(d) Resentful, because Marius "stole" the Mother and the Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the archeologist discover?
2. What is Azim's plan for dealing with the danger he feels?
3. One of the cave paintings depicted the twins handing over a treasure. Where was this cave located?
4. What emotion does Lestat look forward to feeling during his concert?
5. What do Armand and Daniel do after becoming a couple?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)