|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4, The Story of the Twins, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marius notices that every surviving vampire has in common?
(a) Each is more than six feet tall.
(b) They all smell the same.
(c) Though "monsters," each is beautiful in his or her own way.
(d) Every one of them is unattractive, with lanky hair and blank eyes.
2. What does Daniel have to do to avoid being killed by Armand?
(a) Drink the blood of the first blonde he meets on Saturday night.
(b) Keep Armand amused by trying, over and over, to escape.
(c) Give up trying to become a vampire.
(d) Convert three houses New Orleans townhouses into an exclusive vampire retreat called The Night Club.
3. Who was Akasha in a past life?
(a) Queen of Egypt.
(b) A Greek goddess.
(c) An orphan in Italy.
(d) Queen of Great Britain.
4. Who controlls the spirits?
(a) The royal couple controlls them.
(b) Only the poorest of the poor could command them.
(c) The red-haired twins.
(d) No one, they are independent.
5. Who made Pandora?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are other vampires mad at Lestat?
2. Does Khayman wish or ask to be made a blood drinker?
3. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
4. How does Lestat pass for human?
5. What enemy did Lestat slay when he was mortal?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)