|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4, The Story of the Twins, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the cave paintings that tell the Legend of the Twins?
(a) No one knows for sure.
(b) They are fakes, created in 1966.
(c) At least 6,000 years.
(d) 12,000 years.
2. What happened to Jesse's parents?
(a) They abandoned her at a hospital.
(b) They time-traveled to another universe.
(c) They were killed by vampires.
(d) They died in a car crash.
3. Why is Marius so anxious to see Armando?
(a) Marius loves him and makes Armando a vampire to preserve him forever.
(b) Armando borrowed a fortune from Marius in another century, and never repaid it.
(c) Armando has taken another lover and Marius wants to berate him.
(d) Marius believes Armando has the power to bring back Marius' youth.
4. What surrounds Baby Jenks as she dies?
(a) Flames and fireworks that burst in rhythym to Lestat's music.
(b) A silvery net, liquid diamonds, and her mother's arms.
(c) A blanket of warmth with the smell of heavenly flowers.
(d) Pure music, a bright light, and never-ending love.
5. What is Lestat imbibing when he is with Akasha that gives him power and pleasure?
(a) Akasha's blood.
(b) Armand's tears.
(c) Baby Jenks' dreams.
(d) Stolen morphine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandora do after leaving Azim?
2. What does Lestat hope will happen at the concert?
3. What happens to vampires as they age?
4. What is Marius' condition when Pandora rescues him from the ice?
5. How long have Akasha and Enkil been dormant?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)