|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, All Hallow's Eve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Khayman tries to makes friends with a trio of other vampires?
(a) They decide to travel together to San Francisco.
(b) He mind-melds with one of the females and they become a couple.
(c) They tell him to go away.
(d) He accidentally causes one to explode into flames.
2. What does Pandora remember most vividly about feeding on a human's blood?
(a) The pounding of a heart as she squeezes it into her mouth.
(b) The slightly spicy taste of blood.
(c) The momentary union with another soul.
(d) The way it makes her sleepy and peaceful for at least a week afterwards.
3. Does Jesse recognize right away that Maharet and Mael are vampires?
(a) Yes, she can tell right away by their skin color.
(b) No, but she notes their odd habits and appearance.
(c) No, she doesn't have a clue and believes them to be old hippies.
(d) Yes, because Maharet told her once in a letter.
4. What is the clue that the archeologist scrawls on a piece of paper as he dies?
(a) "Twins ate their mother's heart."
(b) "Rubies are buried beneath the cave paintings."
(c) "Beware the blood of a red-haired woman."
(d) "In the jungles--walking."
5. Why is it important that Akasha and Enkil not be destroyed?
(a) Their deaths would create smog lethal to anyone who breathed it.
(b) If both of them are destroyed, all other vampires will also cease to exist.
(c) They are a constant source of valuable blood.
(d) They are the George and Martha Washington of vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lestat's ambition as a young man?
2. What does Akasha do when she awakens?
3. What can always kill a vampire?
4. What does Akasha say to Marius just before she pushes him?
5. What does Lestat hope will happen at the concert?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)