|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5, Khayman, My Khayman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does drinking the blood of Marius have on Pandora?
(a) It puts a glow in her cheeks.
(b) It gives her a momentary surge of power.
(c) It makes her sick to her stomach.
(d) It makes her able to hear Marius' warning directly.
2. What is a legend?
(a) An old adverstising slogan for mink coats: "What becomes a legend most?"
(b) A fairy tale that doesn't end "happily ever after."
(c) A handsome man with a history of dangerous adventures all over the world.
(d) An ancient story with historic roots that takes on symbolic or moral meaning.
3. What does Khayman decide after his encounter with Akasha?
(a) That she might not be as bad as he remembers.
(b) That his resurrection must have something to do with Akasha, and he's sure she will tell him.
(c) That he should avoid her at all costs by fleeing to another continent.
(d) That his resurrection must have something to do with Akasha, but he's not sure what.
4. What does the archeologist discover?
(a) A Sumerian tablet marked "Legend of the Twins."
(b) A papyrus cup with lipstick prints from two red-haired women.
(c) Matching cave paintings, one in Palestine and one in Peru.
(d) A tribe of redheads, living in Peruvian jungles.
5. How does Marius communicate as he falls into a crevasse?
(a) Telepathically, with a mental plea for help.
(b) On an iPhone, calling 911.
(c) By meditating himself into an out-of-body experience.
(d) With a blood-curdling scream that reaches distant vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandora remember most vividly about feeding on a human's blood?
2. In what period of time does the "Queen of the Damned" take place?
3. Why does Daniel leave Armand?
4. What has Baby Jenks seen while searching for the Fang Gang?
5. What happens to the flesh of vampires as they age?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)