|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1, The Legend of the Twins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do other vampires plan to kill Lestat?
(a) The night of his Halloween concert.
(b) Christmas Eve, at midnight services.
(c) During final episode of "Dancing With the Stars."
(d) High noon.
2. What was Lestat's ambition as a young man?
(a) To become an actor in Paris.
(b) To attend medical school in Berlin.
(c) To study art at the Sorbonne.
(d) To write music with Bach as his teacher.
3. Which of these skills are typical of vampires?
(a) The ability to fly and to fade into small spaces.
(b) The abilty to laugh in a scary way and to crack mirrors with thought waves.
(c) The abilty to read minds and to fly.
(d) The ability to send out mental signals that disrupt computers.
4. One of the cave paintings depicted the twins handing over a treasure. Where was this cave located?
5. What causes Akasha to wake up?
(a) Lestat's music.
(b) Enkil's snoring.
(c) A very strong earthquake.
(d) A sudden electrical malfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akasha say to Marius just before she pushes him?
2. How long have Akasha and Enkil been dormant?
3. What kind of publication or broadcast is used to summarize information from the first two books for the reader?
4. Why are other vampires mad at Lestat?
5. Who summarizes the two previous books in the prologue?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)