|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 1, The Legend of the Twins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the archeologist discover?
(a) Matching cave paintings, one in Palestine and one in Peru.
(b) A tribe of redheads, living in Peruvian jungles.
(c) A papyrus cup with lipstick prints from two red-haired women.
(d) A Sumerian tablet marked "Legend of the Twins."
2. One of the cave paintings depicted the twins handing over a treasure. Where was this cave located?
3. What emotion does Lestat look forward to feeling during his concert?
(a) The joy of making music and performing, of feeling human.
(b) Amusement at the horror the audience would feel, seeing him drink blood.
(c) Sorrow for the destruction of the human race.
(d) Excitement at the prospect of a battle with other vampires.
4. Lestat's concert took place in what city?
(a) The Emerald City.
(b) San Francisco
(d) New Orleans.
5. Faced with the idea that he might be hunted down and killed, how or what does Lestat feel?
(a) Like he might faint.
(b) The need to go to church.
(c) Somewhat excited.
(d) Deathly afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
2. What are The Vampire Chronicles?
3. Why is it important that Akasha and Enkil not be destroyed?
4. What is the clue that the archeologist scrawls on a piece of paper as he dies?
5. How does Lestat pass for human?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)