|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7, Lestat: Kingdom of Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Akasha say to Marius just before she pushes him?
(a) "You've been a bad servant and I hate you."
(b) "You shouldn't have kept us in this icy vault."
(c) "You never changed the channel when I asked."
(d) "You must forgive me. I'm going now."
2. Why doesn't Akasha accept Lestat's suggestion that she just dazzle men into obedience rather than kill them?
(a) She doesn't believe the men would ever obey her; they would die first.
(b) She won't be able to control women, if the men are still around.
(c) She doesn't want Lestat to think she gives any weight to his opinions.
(d) She is writing a feminist manifesto; the death of men is essential to the plot.
3. Where had Lestat been happiest?
(a) As a singer in Paris.
(b) As a child, in the monastery.
(c) As a rock star in San Francisco.
(d) As a vampire drinking his mother's blood.
4. Which god does Akasha represent to her subjects?
(a) Louis XIII.
5. Why is it important that Akasha and Enkil not be destroyed?
(a) They are a constant source of valuable blood.
(b) They are the George and Martha Washington of vampires.
(c) Their deaths would create smog lethal to anyone who breathed it.
(d) If both of them are destroyed, all other vampires will also cease to exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jesse seen that startles Marius?
2. Why does Maharet decide, despite her earlier reluctance, to make Jesse into one of the undead?
3. How do Armand and Daniel meet?
4. What does the Queen do just before getting to the concert hall?
5. What is Maharet's family role?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)