|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Story of Daniel, the Devil's Minion, or the Boy from Interview with the Vampire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Azim feel about his life as a vampire?
(a) He is disgusted at himself.
(b) He is indifferent, but resigned to fulfilling his need for blood.
(c) He revels in it and participates completely.
(d) He longs every day to be human and mortal.
2. What are the red-haired twins eating in Daniel's visionary dream about them?
(a) A vegetarian feast of grilled vegetables and polenta.
(b) The leg of a lioness.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their mother's heart and brain.
3. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
(a) Co-lyricists of Lestat's hit album.
(c) Distant cousins.
(d) Mother and son.
4. What is Azim's plan for dealing with the danger he feels?
(a) He plans to gather an army of old vampires and ferret out the problem.
(b) He plans to ignore and continue his lifestyle.
(c) He plans to cast a telepathic dome of silence over his temple, so that it cannot be found.
(d) He plans to move to New Delhi and pass as a street beggar.
5. How does Pandora know that Marius is in danger?
(a) She's dreamed about him falling into the ice.
(b) She's heard him "broadcasting" the danger alert, telepathically.
(c) There was a front-page article in the Wall Street Journal.
(d) She has a vague sense. There's something in the air she can't explain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds Baby Jenks as she dies?
2. What is Marius' job?
3. How does Marius communicate as he falls into a crevasse?
4. What does the archeologist tell his patron when she arrives in Rio?
5. What seems to have happened to the twins, according to the cave paintings?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)