|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Story of Daniel, the Devil's Minion, or the Boy from Interview with the Vampire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is worrying Azim when Pandora arrives to question him about Marius?
(a) The diminishing number of people willing to sacrifice themselves to him.
(b) His dog is old and Azim can't decide whether to make him a vampire.
(c) Global warming is causing major snow melts in the Himalayas.
(d) He keeps dreaming about red-haired twins.
2. What is Armand's real motivation for making Daniel a vampire?
(a) There is nothing else to eat in the house.
(b) Armand's own fear of being alone and lonely throughout eternity.
(c) Lestat tells Armand that if Armand won't do it, Lestat will.
(d) The massacres of vampires around the world.
3. What is the Fang Gang's planned destination, once Baby Jenks rejoins them in Dallas?
(a) To Tijuana to escape the destruction of covens.
(b) To St. Louis for a party under the Arch.
(c) To Gun Barrel City to terrorize the locals.
(d) To California for Lestat's concert.
4. How long have Akasha and Enkil been dormant?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 6,000 years.
(d) 600 years.
5. What is the "dark gift"?
(a) Immortality, by becoming a vampire.
(b) A black SUV.
(c) The power to read minds.
(d) Rare dark diamonds, mined in Antarctica.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the St. Louis coven house, what does the sole surviving vampire tell Baby Jenks about covens in the rest of the world?
2. What is the relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat?
3. What is a legend?
4. What surrounds Baby Jenks as she dies?
5. What does the archeologist tell his patron when she arrives in Rio?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)