|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Story of Daniel, the Devil's Minion, or the Boy from Interview with the Vampire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these skills are typical of vampires?
(a) The ability to fly and to fade into small spaces.
(b) The abilty to laugh in a scary way and to crack mirrors with thought waves.
(c) The ability to send out mental signals that disrupt computers.
(d) The abilty to read minds and to fly.
2. What does Armand do after meeting Daniel?
(a) Advises him to get a better haircut.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Agrees that vampires should live a more public life.
(d) Kidnaps him.
3. What is Marius' job?
(a) Lobbying for research funds to cure anemia.
(b) Watching over Akasha and Enkil.
(c) Assisting newly made vampires in adjusting to the transformation.
(d) Roadie in Lestat's band.
4. What does Akasha do when she awakens?
(a) Hacks into the city's computer system as a demonstration of power.
(b) Vows to establish unity between Lestat and his critics.
(c) Stretches, to get the kinks out after 6,000 years of not moving a muscle.
(d) Kills her husband, by turning him to glass.
5. What seems to have happened to the twins, according to the cave paintings?
(a) They were beaten by soldiers, then put on separate ships, never to see each other again.
(b) They were taken prisoner by soldiers, then escaped.
(c) They were made Queens of the Amazon and revered as goddesses.
(d) They were sacrificed on an altar and beheaded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important that Akasha and Enkil not be destroyed?
2. How old are the cave paintings that tell the Legend of the Twins?
3. Why does Daniel leave Armand?
4. What is an acolyte?
5. At the St. Louis coven house, what does the sole surviving vampire tell Baby Jenks about covens in the rest of the world?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)