|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, Marius: Coming Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marius' condition when Pandora rescues him from the ice?
(a) He is a good as new, well-groomed, and eager for battle.
(b) He is unconscious and not expected to survive.
(c) His physical injuries are healing, but he is sad and exhausted.
(d) He has many broken bones, but his spirit is exuberant.
2. What does the archeologist discover?
(a) A tribe of redheads, living in Peruvian jungles.
(b) A Sumerian tablet marked "Legend of the Twins."
(c) A papyrus cup with lipstick prints from two red-haired women.
(d) Matching cave paintings, one in Palestine and one in Peru.
3. What is worrying Azim when Pandora arrives to question him about Marius?
(a) The diminishing number of people willing to sacrifice themselves to him.
(b) Global warming is causing major snow melts in the Himalayas.
(c) He keeps dreaming about red-haired twins.
(d) His dog is old and Azim can't decide whether to make him a vampire.
4. How does Azim feel about Marius?
(a) Jealous, because Marius owns a really fabulous property in San Francisco.
(b) Respectful, because Marius is the keeper of Akasha and Enkil.
(c) Disgusted, because Marius is very picky about which blood types he will imbibe.
(d) Resentful, because Marius "stole" the Mother and the Father.
5. What does the red-haired woman in Khayman's dream eat?
(a) Steak, rare.
(b) A bat.
(c) Her tongue.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Khayman know about the red-haired twins?
2. What is the clue that the archeologist scrawls on a piece of paper as he dies?
3. What does Marahet say about Akasha?
4. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
5. One of the cave paintings depicted the twins handing over a treasure. Where was this cave located?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)