|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2, Marius: Coming Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Azim feel about his life as a vampire?
(a) He revels in it and participates completely.
(b) He is indifferent, but resigned to fulfilling his need for blood.
(c) He is disgusted at himself.
(d) He longs every day to be human and mortal.
2. Who was Akasha in a past life?
(a) An orphan in Italy.
(b) A Greek goddess.
(c) Queen of Great Britain.
(d) Queen of Egypt.
3. What is Azim's plan for dealing with the danger he feels?
(a) He plans to gather an army of old vampires and ferret out the problem.
(b) He plans to move to New Delhi and pass as a street beggar.
(c) He plans to cast a telepathic dome of silence over his temple, so that it cannot be found.
(d) He plans to ignore and continue his lifestyle.
4. What realization does Khayman come to even before the concert begins?
(a) Mortal fans can sense the presence of the blood-drinkers at the concert.
(b) That he is way too old to attend a modern concert, with all the noise and light.
(c) Jesse is Maharet's mortal child, is a member of Talamasca, and is in danger.
(d) Talamasca is the financial promoter of the concert and is actually filming a documentary on vampires.
5. Whose idea is it to have the twins raped, and why?
(a) Akasha's, because she is jealous of their long, glorious curls.
(b) Akasha's, so that she could make a stew of their innards.
(c) Akasha's, because she is afraid they were gathering an army.
(d) Akasha's, so her subjects would see the twins were mere mortals.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Jesse is dying, what vision does she see?
2. Who causes the coven house to explode when Khayman visits?
3. What is the treasure being handed over?
4. What are the Himalayas?
5. What does the archeologist discover?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)