|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6, The Story of the Twins, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Mekare and Maharet rescue the king and queen?
(a) They don't; it is beyond their power.
(b) They burn incense; the smoke drives Amel out of the palace.
(c) They refuse to even try, out of vengence for their previous treatment.
(d) The twins bathe the royal couple in holy water and chant over them.
2. What is Armand dreaming when Akasha lets Lestat see him?
(a) A red-haired woman walking in the jungle.
(b) A falcon hunting on the plains.
(c) A lioness stalking wild deer along the Amazon.
(d) A polar bear tracking salmon.
3. How does Akasha pass time while she sits on the golden throne?
(a) She would inhabit the body of someone who walked the earth.
(b) She imagines a world without vampires.
(c) She practices speaking foreign languages.
(d) She creates complicated crossword puzzles in her mind.
4. Where is Pandora headed when the reader first sees her?
(a) Into Sonoma valley, looking for her coven of vampires.
(b) Into Miami, to join the nightclub scene.
(c) Into the jungles of Peru, looking for the cave paintings.
(d) Into the Himalayas, to Azim's temple.
5. What does Marius suggest the vampires do when they learn of the massacres committed by Akasha and Lestat?
(a) Hide from Akasha.
(b) Join in Akasha's plan.
(c) Kill Akasha.
(d) Call 911.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Pandora?
2. What skill does Lestat gain when he is with Akasha?
3. How does Azim feel about Marius?
4. What is an acolyte?
5. What finally breaks Khayman's spirit?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)