|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6, The Story of the Twins, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is worrying Azim when Pandora arrives to question him about Marius?
(a) His dog is old and Azim can't decide whether to make him a vampire.
(b) He keeps dreaming about red-haired twins.
(c) The diminishing number of people willing to sacrifice themselves to him.
(d) Global warming is causing major snow melts in the Himalayas.
2. How do Mekare and Maharet rescue the king and queen?
(a) The twins bathe the royal couple in holy water and chant over them.
(b) They don't; it is beyond their power.
(c) They burn incense; the smoke drives Amel out of the palace.
(d) They refuse to even try, out of vengence for their previous treatment.
3. What effect does drinking the blood of Marius have on Pandora?
(a) It gives her a momentary surge of power.
(b) It puts a glow in her cheeks.
(c) It makes her sick to her stomach.
(d) It makes her able to hear Marius' warning directly.
4. Where does Akasha take Lestat after she kidnaps him from the concert.?
(a) The pyramids in Egypt.
(b) His father's ruined castle.
(c) The Sonoma compound.
(d) The old theater district in Paris.
5. Which god does Akasha represent to her subjects?
(b) Louis XIII.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Azim feel about Marius?
2. Akasha knows something about Lestat's nature. What is it?
3. What is an acolyte?
4. What was Lestat's childhood ambition?
5. How does Lestat feel about killing for Akasha?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)