|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6, The Story of the Twins, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lestat's childhood ambition?
(a) To become the most famous wolf-slayer in France.
(b) To become a priest and do good.
(c) To become a vampire.
(d) To rule the countryside from his father's castle.
2. Akasha knows something about Lestat's nature. What is it?
(a) He has attention deficit disorder.
(b) He is a compulsive overeater.
(c) He is argumentative.
(d) He cannot obey anyone for very long.
3. Who made Pandora?
4. What does Pandora remember most vividly about feeding on a human's blood?
(a) The momentary union with another soul.
(b) The way it makes her sleepy and peaceful for at least a week afterwards.
(c) The slightly spicy taste of blood.
(d) The pounding of a heart as she squeezes it into her mouth.
5. What is Armand dreaming when Akasha lets Lestat see him?
(a) A lioness stalking wild deer along the Amazon.
(b) A falcon hunting on the plains.
(c) A red-haired woman walking in the jungle.
(d) A polar bear tracking salmon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akasha want Lestat to do for her?
2. What is Lestat's reaction to the vision of Baby Jenks dying?
3. What does Marius suggest the vampires do when they learn of the massacres committed by Akasha and Lestat?
4. How does Akasha pass time while she sits on the golden throne?
5. What enemy did Lestat slay when he was mortal?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)