1. What are The Vampire Chronicles?
(a) A band that got its start at Six Flags.
(b) The on-going exploits at a school for dentistry.
(c) The saga of modern-day vampires fighting to save the human race.
(d) The history of giants of the newspaper industry.
2. Who summarizes the two previous books in the prologue?
(b) The Queen of the Damned.
3. How does Lestat pass for human?
(a) By wearing a George W. Bush mask.
(b) By keeping his collar up and wearing a hat and dark glasses.
(c) By using makeup, skillfully applied.
(d) By projecting an aura that confuses onlookers.
4. How is Lestat's character described?
(a) Well-dressed and good at keeping secrets.
(b) Thirsty for fame and adoration.
(c) Unlikely to draw attention to himself.
(d) Shy, but likes to sing karaoke.
5. Faced with the idea that he might be hunted down and killed, how or what does Lestat feel?
(a) The need to go to church.
(b) Deathly afraid.
(c) Somewhat excited.
(d) Like he might faint.
This section contains 7,529 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)