1. What are <i>The Vampire Chronicles</i>?
(a) The history of giants of the newspaper industry.
(b) The on-going exploits at a school for dentistry.
(c) The saga of modern-day vampires fighting to save the human race.
(d) A band that got its start at Six Flags.
2. Who summarizes the two previous books in the prologue?
(a) The Queen of the Damned.
3. How does Lestat pass for human?
(a) By keeping his collar up and wearing a hat and dark glasses.
(b) By wearing a George W. Bush mask.
(c) By using makeup, skillfully applied.
(d) By projecting an aura that confuses onlookers.
4. How is Lestat's character described?
(a) Shy, but likes to sing karaoke.
(b) Unlikely to draw attention to himself.
(c) Well-dressed and good at keeping secrets.
(d) Thirsty for fame and adoration.
5. Faced with the idea that he might be hunted down and killed, how or what does Lestat feel?
(a) Deathly afraid.
(b) Somewhat excited.
(c) Like he might faint.
(d) The need to go to church.
This section contains 7,541 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)