|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
2. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
4. What does the word "Adit" mean?
5. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
Essay Topic 1
Hal proves to be an important ally to Eva and Burnham throughout the story.
1) What motivates Hal to be so helpful?
2) Does Hal have any family or friends that we know about?
3) Does it surprise you that Hal is able to talk to Epstein?
Essay Topic 2
What does the President mean at the press conference when he jokes about wishing he could put the First Amendment on hold?
1) What is happening when the President jokes about this?
2) Who is the President speaking to when he makes this joke?
3) From what you know about the President, was there any truth in this statement?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the animosity between the NSC and the CIA.
1) How does this compromise the President's safety?
2) How does this help Burnham with his relationship with the President?
3) What is the truth about the pasha of Banda?
This section contains 1,249 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)