|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
2. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
3. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
4. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
5. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Burnham's opinion on the Invasion of the Honduras.
2. How does Pym know that Teal appreciates the information he has given him?
3. How does the President explain Burnham to the press?
4. Who is Teal referring to when he speaks of B-12?
5. What does Eva learn about herself after Louise's arrest with Mengele?
6. What does Eva think of Burnham?
7. What thoughts does Burnham have about his motivations for kissing Dyanna?
8. Who is the first person Burnham wants to call from his new office?
9. What was in the courier bag from Teal that alarmed Pym?
10. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Eva knows a great deal about nutrition. How is she using her knowledge to influence Burnham?
1) How is she controlling what he eats?
2) In your opinion, does she show interest in his consumption out of affection, or is she just doing her job?
3) Which do you think is having more of an effect on Burnham,:the food or the sex? Explain, using three examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the animosity between the NSC and the CIA.
1) How does this compromise the President's safety?
2) How does this help Burnham with his relationship with the President?
3) What is the truth about the pasha of Banda?
Essay Topic 3
Hal proves to be an important ally to Eva and Burnham throughout the story.
1) What motivates Hal to be so helpful?
2) Does Hal have any family or friends that we know about?
3) Does it surprise you that Hal is able to talk to Epstein?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)