|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
2. When he leaves Burnham and Sarah in the Basement of the "Y", where does Hal go?
3. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
4. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
5. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
Essay Topic 1
Dyanna's takes her position as Burnham's secretary very seriously.
1) What are Dyanna's personal circumstances?
2) What motivates Dyanna to help Burnham be successful?
3) Do you think Burnham is attracted to Dyanna? Explain using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
What does the President mean at the press conference when he jokes about wishing he could put the First Amendment on hold?
1) What is happening when the President jokes about this?
2) Who is the President speaking to when he makes this joke?
3) From what you know about the President, was there any truth in this statement?
Essay Topic 3
When the President asks Evelyn who Samuel Johnson works for, was he being serious?
1) Who is Samuel Johnson?
2) Do you think he is a wise man?
3) How does Samuel Johnson influence the President?
This section contains 1,258 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)