|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Burnham call from Dyanna's desk?
(c) The President
2. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
(a) "How much do you know about atomic secrets?"
(b) "Who are you?"
(c) "When will you move your office to the West Wing?"
(d) "How did you solve that boat crises?"
3. How does Burnham describe The Secretary of Agriculture's speech?
(a) "Eloquent, yet only partially true."
(b) "Well intended."
4. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
(a) That he was shocked at Burnham's betrayal.
(b) That he knew all along that Burnham was a spy.
(c) That the Soviet Union was way out of line.
(d) That Burnham will be caught and brought to justice.
5. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Pym went missing.
(b) When Mengele was arrested.
(c) When they found out the material was bogus.
(d) When Burnham started dating Eva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
2. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
3. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
4. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
5. What does the word "Adit" mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Pym relieved about when he called Teal?
2. What does Burnham do after he steals the tapes he needs to blackmail Epstein?
3. Why is Burnham feeling proud after the President's speech on the Honduras situation?
4. Describe why Burnham is not fired after that first meeting with the President.
5. Describe Burnham's opinion on the Invasion of the Honduras.
6. What gives Burnham the courage to tell Eva he has put her under investigation by the FBI?
7. What does Eva think of Burnham?
8. Why will Burnham not turn Eva in after she confessed she was a spy?
9. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
10. What is the topic of the meeting that Burnham attends with the President?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)