|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "I am falling for you too.".
(b) "When will yo get divorced?"
(c) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
(d) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
2. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
(b) Smiling at Eva.
(c) Call Teal.
(d) Making a cup of tea.
3. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
(a) He says it is nobody's business.
(b) He was deported.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He is under investigation.
4. Once he gets started, what does the President open the news conference with?
(a) A short statement about the Honduras.
(b) A warning to the Soviet Union.
(c) A warm hello to all the troops in Central America.
(d) An apology to the American People.
5. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) His childhood bedroom.
(b) His marriage.
(c) What should be done about the invasion.
(d) The relationship between he and Eva.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
2. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
3. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
4. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
5. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)