|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Burnham call from Dyanna's desk?
(a) The President
2. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He plays squash with him.
(b) He went to college with him.
(c) He is Sarah's cousin.
(d) He doesn't say.
3. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A lioness.
(c) A horse.
(d) A Minx.
4. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
(a) It is a riot.
(d) It is a parade
5. What does Burnham think Ivy was going to do with the papers in the wastebasket?
(a) Shred them.
(b) Leave them for him to shred later.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Toss them in the trash shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
2. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
3. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
4. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
5. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Burnham not turn Eva in after she confessed she was a spy?
2. What does Eva learn about herself after Louise's arrest with Mengele?
3. What does Dyanna find out at lunch with Connie and Dolores?
4. How does Eva use her knowledge of Burnham's health issues to her advantage?
5. What is Pym relieved about when he called Teal?
6. What gives Burnham the courage to tell Eva he has put her under investigation by the FBI?
7. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
8. What was in the courier bag from Teal that alarmed Pym?
9. Why is Burnham feeling proud after the President's speech on the Honduras situation?
10. What does Burnham realize after the ordeal of his first Cabinet meeting?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)