Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(b) The President.
2. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Aunt Polly.
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Becky Thatcher.
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "I am falling for you too.".
(b) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
(c) "When will yo get divorced?"
(d) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
4. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Mine entrance.
(c) Horse barn.
(d) Guard house.
5. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
(a) Eva was a better cook.
(b) She was jealous of Eva.
(c) The office seemed crowded when Eva was around.
(d) She saw Eva as a destabilizing influence on Burnham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
2. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
3. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
4. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
5. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)