|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When they found out the material was bogus.
(b) When Pym went missing.
(c) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(d) When Mengele was arrested.
2. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) He likes his old office better.
(b) Because he is a fraud.
(c) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(d) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
3. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
(a) Tries to get out of the apartment without being seen.
(b) Makes plans to go to Bermuda.
(c) Calls the TV station.
(d) Calls the police.
4. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
(a) Pym to contact them.
(b) The FBI to find them.
(c) The Soviet Embassy to grant them asylum.
(d) The Presidential news conference.
5. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will stop paying them.
(b) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(c) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(d) The Soviets will kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eva want to do once she got home?
2. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
3. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
4. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
5. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)