|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) Sarah had more patience.
(b) Eva was more athletic.
(c) Eva was more beautiful.
(d) It was relaxing.
2. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
(a) "Sell the boat and be a decorator."
(b) "Keep in touch with your family."
(c) "From now on, only take paying customers."
(d) "Find a better mechanic."
3. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
(b) It is a riot.
(c) It is a parade
4. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) From the Oval Office.
(b) In the standard routing procedures.
(c) From the secretary pool.
(d) Within the DOE.
5. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
(a) "I am suprised you found this place".
(b) "You are dressed like an old spy".
(c) "You seem out of your element".
(d) "There was talk maybe you'd gone out of business".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
2. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
3. Who is arrested with Mengele?
4. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
5. What cant Pym ask Teal in catering code?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pym know that Teal appreciates the information he has given him?
2. How does Eva use her knowledge of Burnham's health issues to her advantage?
3. Who is the first person Burnham wants to call from his new office?
4. How does Ivy come to be on the evening news?
5. What does Burnham do after he steals the tapes he needs to blackmail Epstein?
6. Describe Burnham's opinion on the Invasion of the Honduras.
7. What is Burnham's ironic thought about Sarah after he solves the crisis with Toddy?
8. Describe why Burnham is not fired after that first meeting with the President.
9. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
10. What does Eva learn about herself after Louise's arrest with Mengele?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)