|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
(a) Benjamin T. Wislow.
(d) The pasha of Banda.
2. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(b) Marry Burnham.
(c) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(d) Kill Burnham.
3. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
(a) How he feels about his job.
(b) His own advice.
(c) What he is going to do about Sarah.
(d) How he feels about Eva.
4. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(a) Document Shredders.
5. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) From the Oval Office.
(b) Within the DOE.
(c) From the secretary pool.
(d) In the standard routing procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What music piece inspires Burnham's idea about what to do?
2. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
3. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
4. Who is arrested with Mengele?
5. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe why Burnham is not fired after that first meeting with the President.
2. What was in the courier bag from Teal that alarmed Pym?
3. Why will Burnham not turn Eva in after she confessed she was a spy?
4. Considering the development of Burnham's relationship to the President throughout the book, how has Burnham influenced American Foreign Policy?
5. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
6. How does Ivy come to be on the evening news?
7. Describe Burnham's opinion on the Invasion of the Honduras.
8. What is Pym relieved about when he called Teal?
9. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
10. How does Eva use her knowledge of Burnham's health issues to her advantage?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)