|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
(a) "We should support a puppet government, that does what we ask"
(b) "We should let The USSR deal with them."
(c) "We should bring in our troops and take over"
(d) "We should leave them alone, help them out..."
2. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(b) Burnham told her over lunch.
(c) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
(d) She overheard his phone conversation.
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "When will yo get divorced?"
(b) "I am falling for you too.".
(c) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
(d) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
4. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) Within the DOE.
(b) From the Oval Office.
(c) From the secretary pool.
(d) In the standard routing procedures.
5. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A Minx.
(c) A lioness.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
2. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
3. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
4. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
5. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)