|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
(b) Smiling at Eva.
(c) Call Teal.
(d) Making a cup of tea.
2. Who is arrested with Mengele?
3. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
(a) That he knew all along that Burnham was a spy.
(b) That Burnham will be caught and brought to justice.
(c) That the Soviet Union was way out of line.
(d) That he was shocked at Burnham's betrayal.
4. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) What he thought about what was being reported.
(b) What Eva was doing that night.
(c) If he needed a ride home.
(d) If he wanted a Fresca.
5. What does the "Burnham Memo" that Burnham finds in Epsteins office say?
(a) To escort Burnham directly to the President.
(b) To apprehend Burnham.
(c) To shoot Burnham on sight.
(d) To ask Burnham to please leave the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
2. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
3. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
4. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
5. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Burnham not turn Eva in after she confessed she was a spy?
2. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
3. What is Burnham's ironic thought about Sarah after he solves the crisis with Toddy?
4. What does Dyanna find out at lunch with Connie and Dolores?
5. Describe why Burnham is not fired after that first meeting with the President.
6. What was in the courier bag from Teal that alarmed Pym?
7. How does the President explain Burnham to the press?
8. How does Ivy come to be on the evening news?
9. What does Eva think of Burnham?
10. How does Pym know that Teal appreciates the information he has given him?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)