|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once he gets started, what does the President open the news conference with?
(a) A short statement about the Honduras.
(b) A warm hello to all the troops in Central America.
(c) A warning to the Soviet Union.
(d) An apology to the American People.
2. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) It was relaxing.
(b) Eva was more beautiful.
(c) Eva was more athletic.
(d) Sarah had more patience.
3. Who is arrested with Mengele?
4. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) What Eva was doing that night.
(b) If he wanted a Fresca.
(c) What he thought about what was being reported.
(d) If he needed a ride home.
5. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Marry Burnham.
(b) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(c) Kill Burnham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
2. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
3. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
4. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
5. What does the President like about Burnham's suggestion on the invasion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts does Burnham have about his motivations for kissing Dyanna?
2. Is it surprising that the couple in the car Burnham saw on his way into the apartment turn out to be working for Epstein?
3. Describe Burnham's feelings when the President informs him he is to write his memoirs.
4. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
5. How does Pym know that Teal appreciates the information he has given him?
6. What occurs in Chapter 8 that lets us know that Burnham is definitely "in" with the President?
7. What does Burnham realize after the ordeal of his first Cabinet meeting?
8. What is Pym relieved about when he called Teal?
9. What does Eva think of Burnham?
10. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)