|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Warn the President.
(d) Get Angry.
2. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the offices of ABC.
(b) To her and Burnham's apartment.
(c) To the Y.
(d) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
3. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) His marriage.
(b) What should be done about the invasion.
(c) His childhood bedroom.
(d) The relationship between he and Eva.
4. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(b) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
(c) He likes his old office better.
(d) Because he is a fraud.
5. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His Limo.
(b) His toilet.
(c) His office.
(d) His cafeteria table.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he leaves Burnham and Sarah in the Basement of the "Y", where does Hal go?
2. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
3. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
4. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
5. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Burnham's distraction with his personal life work to Ivy's advantage?
2. What occurs in Chapter 8 that lets us know that Burnham is definitely "in" with the President?
3. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
4. Who is Teal referring to when he speaks of B-12?
5. How does Pym know that Teal appreciates the information he has given him?
6. Describe why Burnham is not fired after that first meeting with the President.
7. What gives Burnham the courage to tell Eva he has put her under investigation by the FBI?
8. Why is Burnham feeling proud after the President's speech on the Honduras situation?
9. What is Burnham's ironic thought about Sarah after he solves the crisis with Toddy?
10. What is the topic of the meeting that Burnham attends with the President?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)