|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
2. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
(a) He had no smell.
(b) He had a good job.
(c) He had food allergies.
(d) He was handsome.
3. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) From the secretary pool.
(b) In the standard routing procedures.
(c) Within the DOE.
(d) From the Oval Office.
4. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will stop paying them.
(b) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(c) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(d) The Soviets will kill them.
5. At the news conference, where does the President say that you have to keep a secret?
(a) At the bottom of your sock drawer.
(b) With your mother.
(c) In your head.
(d) Between you and God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
2. Who calls twice while Burnham and the President are talking?
3. What does the word "Adit" mean?
4. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
5. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burnham realize after the ordeal of his first Cabinet meeting?
2. Who is Teal referring to when he speaks of B-12?
3. Who is the first person Burnham wants to call from his new office?
4. Why is Burnham feeling proud after the President's speech on the Honduras situation?
5. How has Hal been an ally to Burnham throughout the story?
6. What is Pym relieved about when he called Teal?
7. What was in the courier bag from Teal that alarmed Pym?
8. What does Burnham do after he steals the tapes he needs to blackmail Epstein?
9. How does Ivy come to be on the evening news?
10. What does Eva think of Burnham?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)