|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(b) Because he is a fraud.
(c) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
(d) He likes his old office better.
2. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
(a) Derry has gone to live with her grandmother.
(b) Sarah had filed for divorce.
(c) That the family dog has died.
(d) He is going to basketball camp.
3. What does the "Burnham Memo" that Burnham finds in Epsteins office say?
(a) To shoot Burnham on sight.
(b) To escort Burnham directly to the President.
(c) To apprehend Burnham.
(d) To ask Burnham to please leave the area.
4. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
(a) She was jealous of Eva.
(b) Eva was a better cook.
(c) She saw Eva as a destabilizing influence on Burnham.
(d) The office seemed crowded when Eva was around.
5. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
2. What does Burnham take from the locked closet in Epstein's office?
3. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
4. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
5. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)