|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Eva in Jail?
(a) For not paying her taxes.
(b) For being the daughter of a Nazi.
(c) For being the daugher of a Soviet spy.
(d) For plotting to blow up the Glen Canyon Dam.
2. What sort of meeting does Pym meet Louise at?
(a) A catering convention.
(b) International Workers Party.
(c) American Nazi Party.
(d) A Union Organizational Meeting.
3. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) McGeorge Bundy.
(c) Che Guevera.
(d) Mao Tse-tung.
4. Burnham's son, Christopher, is reading the horoscope from which magazine?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) The Lampoon.
(d) Rolling Stone.
5. What is Pinsky terrified of in Annapolis?
(a) Being uncovered as a spy.
(b) Soft shell crabs.
(d) Not having enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ivy think Eva was?
2. How does Ivy know she has "struck the mother lode" when she enters the office?
3. What does Burnham want Mr. Renfro to explain?
4. Who does the fellow who claimed to have an appointment with the President, take his orders from?
5. Why does Ivy Peniston believe Mr. Joslin should bend the rules for Jerome?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery enables the pasha of Banda to finance his sadistic regime?
2. What does Renfro not have a sense of humor about?
3. What is the President in the process of doing to Burnham before he suddenly has a change of heart?
4. How much does Eva know about her father's espionage career?
5. Does Burnham want "Q" clearance?
6. Who is Sonja?
7. Describe the meeting between Ivy Peniston and Luther Joslin.
8. What is Burnham's health like?
9. What is Sarah's opinion of Burnham's job?
10. Describe Timothy Burnham's job.
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)