|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pym giving Ivy the Percodan?
(a) To get her hooked.
(b) She can sell them for extra cash.
(c) His insurance covers pain killers.
(d) To relieve her pain.
2. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
(a) So she could find a new husband.
(b) The climate and the flowers.
(c) Because Jerome failed typing.
(d) He believes all immigrants should return to their land of origin.
3. Why does Sergeant T have Burnham halt at the guard house?
(a) Seargant T had a message for Burnham from the President.
(b) Seargant T was accustomed to Burnham drivng his car, not walking.
(c) Burnham isn't wearing his pass.
(d) Sergeant T didn't recongnize Burnham.
4. Why does Burnham feel that no planes should fly over Georgetown?
(a) The property prices went down because of planes flying over.
(b) He was worried about air pollution.
(c) He disliked the noise.
(d) Georgetown looked like a slum from the air.
5. What is "the boom factor" ?
(a) Something Burnham made up.
(b) The amount of noise an atom bomb makes when it explodes.
(c) A term only people with "Q" status would understand.
(d) The cost of materials for an atom bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can call on a POTUS phone?
2. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
3. What is Fydor Michaelovitch Pinsky's prized commodity in the Soviet Union during the war?
4. What does Mr. Pym say to Ivy that makes her think he could help her?
5. What has Mr. Pym said he was a collector of that Ivy could get for him in return for his help?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there more status in not wearing a White House pass?
2. What confuses Burnham about his "Q" status?
3. What motivates Pym to seek out the Nazi group?
4. Does Burnham want "Q" clearance?
5. What sort of gift does Ivy plan to bring Mr. Pym?
6. What gives Burnham the courage to tell Eva he has put her under investigation by the FBI?
7. Why is Burnham feeling proud after the President's speech on the Honduras situation?
8. Describe Burnham's opinion on the Invasion of the Honduras.
9. Describe the economic situation in the Soviet Union during the war.
10. What is Pym's intention in giving Ivy the Percodan?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)