|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what is Sarah most upset about?
(a) That Burnham had no principles.
(b) That Burnham ridiculed Sonja.
(c) That they argued in front of the children.
(d) Finding the "bug" in the car.
2. How long has it been since Burnham had a drink?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two years.
3. The first morning after Sarah kicked him out and he is having coffee in the Mess, why is Burnham humming when Cobb showed up at his table?
(a) To hide the fact he was upset about his personal problems.
(b) To hum along to the tunes playing on the Mess sound system.
(c) Humming was a constant activity for him.
(d) To block out the conversation at the next table.
4. What does Ivy bring Mr Pym?
(a) The President's next speech.
(b) Shredded papers, a pay envelope and a prescription.
(c) Photo copies of Burnham's calendar.
(d) Phone numbers.
5. Where is Epstein's second POTUS. phone located?
(a) With his secretay.
(b) In his home.
(c) In his toilet.
(d) In his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
2. What has Mr. Pym done for Ivy in the past?
3. How much does Pym pay Louise to divorce him?
4. Why does Pym want to go for a walk with Eva?
5. When he meets him at the Mess, what does Cobb have to tell Burnham about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Pym's intention in giving Ivy the Percodan?
2. Who is Sonja?
3. What motivates Pym to seek out the Nazi group?
4. Why is there more status in not wearing a White House pass?
5. What does Renfro not have a sense of humor about?
6. What is Sarah's opinion of Burnham's job?
7. Which faction of the political spectrum is Derry leaning towards?
8. What manner of relationship does Ivy have with Mr. Pym?
9. Does Burnham want "Q" clearance?
10. How does Burnham handle the situation after he finds out the truth about the pasha?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)