|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
2. What threat from his superiors in the Soviet Union prompts Pym to "prowl the perimeters of the White house" ?
(a) The threat of losing Eva.
(b) The threat of being exposed as a spy.
(c) The threat of being sent home.
(d) The threat of losing his business.
3. What is "the boom factor" ?
(a) The cost of materials for an atom bomb.
(b) The amount of noise an atom bomb makes when it explodes.
(c) Something Burnham made up.
(d) A term only people with "Q" status would understand.
4. According to this book, how many workers are on the White House staff?
5. How does Ivy get a closer look at Burnham's calendar?
(a) She took the calendar out into the corridor.
(b) She knocked it off the desk.
(c) She photocopied the calendar.
(d) She put on her reading glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
2. What does Burnham think about contact from the President?
3. Burnham believes he is allergic to what?
4. Where does Ivy Peniston get the idea that Jerome could cheat on his typing test?
5. How does the President feel about Epstein?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Christopher say about Burnham and Sarah?
2. Which faction of the political spectrum is Derry leaning towards?
3. Describe Timothy Burnham's job.
4. How much does Eva know about her father's espionage career?
5. What motivates Pym to seek out the Nazi group?
6. What sort of gift does Ivy plan to bring Mr. Pym?
7. Does Burnham want "Q" clearance?
8. What is Burnham's health like?
9. Why is Ivy so driven to get Jerome his diploma?
10. Why does Pym choose catering as a business?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)