|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this book, what is the unemployment rate for black males in Washington DC at the time?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Fifty percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twenty two percent.
2. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
(a) Mao Tse-tung.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(c) McGeorge Bundy.
(d) Che Guevera.
3. How long has it been since Burnham had a drink?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. Where is Epstein's second POTUS. phone located?
(a) In his toilet.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his home.
(d) With his secretay.
5. What makes Burnham decide to take the bus to work instead of a cab?
(a) He enjoyed the people he met on the bus.
(b) The couple asleep in the car had frightened him.
(c) The light changed.
(d) He was running too late to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Burnham been married to Sarah?
2. What does Mr. Renfro bring to Burnham's office?
3. Who does the fellow who claimed to have an appointment with the President, take his orders from?
4. What city does Pinsky jump ship in?
5. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Burnham's health like?
2. Why is there more status in not wearing a White House pass?
3. What motivates Pym to seek out the Nazi group?
4. What is the President in the process of doing to Burnham before he suddenly has a change of heart?
5. What decision does Pym make at he end of Chapter 6?
6. What sort of gift does Ivy plan to bring Mr. Pym?
7. Describe the meeting between Ivy Peniston and Luther Joslin.
8. What does Christopher say about Burnham and Sarah?
9. What is Pym's intention in giving Ivy the Percodan?
10. What logic does Louise use to explain selling her baby to Pym?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)