|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Burnham had a drink?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
2. What is Pinsky terrified of in Annapolis?
(b) Soft shell crabs.
(c) Not having enough money.
(d) Being uncovered as a spy.
3. Who are the two people Ivy sees in the corridor?
(a) Renfro and Burnham.
(b) Epstein and Witt.
(c) Burnham and Dyanna.
(d) Cobbs and Seargant T.
4. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
(a) Personel files.
(b) Atomic energy documents.
(c) The President's agenda
(d) Classified computer disks containing information from the CIA.
5. Burnham's son, Christopher, is reading the horoscope from which magazine?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
(d) The Lampoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Pym say to Ivy that makes her think he could help her?
2. What does Burnham find out about the pasha of Banda?
3. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
4. Why does Mr. Joslin think that Jerome failed typing?
5. Where is Epstein's second POTUS. phone located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Burnham want "Q" clearance?
2. What does Renfro not have a sense of humor about?
3. How much does Eva know about her father's espionage career?
4. What is Pym's intention in giving Ivy the Percodan?
5. Why has Epstein turned down the job he was originally offered by the President who was then still a Senator?
6. Describe the meeting between Ivy Peniston and Luther Joslin.
7. What sort of gift does Ivy plan to bring Mr. Pym?
8. Describe Ivy's understanding of Pym.
9. Who is Sonja?
10. Describe Timothy Burnham's job.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)