|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
(b) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(c) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(d) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
2. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
(a) One hundred hundred dollar bills.
(b) A pair of reading glasses.
(c) A fountain pen that shot needles.
3. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
(a) The Washington Heights.
(b) The President's Place.
(c) The Devil's Disciple.
(d) The Frogman's Lunch.
4. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To Teal's House.
(b) To the President's Bedroom.
(c) To the White house.
(d) To Sarah's House.
5. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
(a) The chance to write the President's Memoirs.
(b) An apartment in Washington.
(c) A new car.
(d) His own toilet.
6. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
7. What cant Pym ask Teal in catering code?
(a) About how things are in Russia.
(b) About Jerome's Diploma.
(c) About his next assignment.
(d) About using another bar as a meeting place.
8. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Horse barn.
(c) Guard house.
(d) Mine entrance.
9. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
10. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(b) That Eva would be quiet.
(c) That he was a better liar.
(d) That the phone would stop ringing.
11. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Becky Thatcher.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Aunt Polly.
12. In his statement that he starts the news conference with, what earlier event does the President refer to?
(a) The Cuban missile crisis.
(b) Nazi germany.
(c) The invasion of Nicaragua.
13. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) Within the DOE.
(b) From the secretary pool.
(c) In the standard routing procedures.
(d) From the Oval Office.
14. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
15. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Turn himself in to the FBI.
(b) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(c) Leave Washington forever.
(d) Return to Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
2. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
3. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
4. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
5. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)