|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He says it is nobody's business.
(c) He is under investigation.
(d) He was deported.
2. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
(a) That Epstein planted the bug in Sarah's car.
(b) That the President was having an affair.
(c) That Thursday was the best day to go out for lunch.
(d) That Pym was under investigation by the FBI.
3. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
(a) "Find a better mechanic."
(b) "Keep in touch with your family."
(c) "Sell the boat and be a decorator."
(d) "From now on, only take paying customers."
4. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will kill them.
(b) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(c) The Soviets will stop paying them.
(d) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
5. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
(a) "You are dressed like an old spy".
(b) "I am suprised you found this place".
(c) "You seem out of your element".
(d) "There was talk maybe you'd gone out of business".
6. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Pym went missing.
(b) When they found out the material was bogus.
(c) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(d) When Mengele was arrested.
7. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
(a) He thinks Ivy had witnessed another crime.
(b) He thinks she is exposing him.
(c) He thinks that she has been caught stealing information.
(d) He thinks that Jerome's forged diploma had been discovered.
8. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(c) Document Shredders.
9. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
(a) A pair of reading glasses.
(b) A fountain pen that shot needles.
(c) One hundred hundred dollar bills.
10. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
11. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) Eva's apartment.
(b) The airport.
(c) The train station
(d) The Y.
12. Who is arrested with Mengele?
13. What does Burnham take from the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) A Gucci bag.
(b) A typewriter.
(d) Office supplies.
14. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) His childhood bedroom.
(b) What should be done about the invasion.
(c) The relationship between he and Eva.
(d) His marriage.
15. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
(a) "How much do you know about atomic secrets?"
(b) "Who are you?"
(c) "How did you solve that boat crises?"
(d) "When will you move your office to the West Wing?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
2. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
3. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
4. What does the President like about Burnham's suggestion on the invasion?
5. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)