Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(b) The President.
2. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Aunt Polly.
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Becky Thatcher.
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "I am falling for you too.".
(b) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
(c) "When will yo get divorced?"
(d) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
4. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Mine entrance.
(c) Horse barn.
(d) Guard house.
5. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
(a) Eva was a better cook.
(b) She was jealous of Eva.
(c) The office seemed crowded when Eva was around.
(d) She saw Eva as a destabilizing influence on Burnham.
6. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
(a) Pym to contact them.
(b) The Soviet Embassy to grant them asylum.
(c) The FBI to find them.
(d) The Presidential news conference.
7. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) His childhood bedroom.
(b) The relationship between he and Eva.
(c) What should be done about the invasion.
(d) His marriage.
8. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
9. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To Teal's House.
(b) To the President's Bedroom.
(c) To the White house.
(d) To Sarah's House.
10. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Marry Burnham.
(b) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(d) Kill Burnham.
11. When he leaves Burnham and Sarah in the Basement of the "Y", where does Hal go?
(a) To talk to the FBI.
(b) To find Pym.
(c) To find Ivy.
(d) To see Epstein.
12. What does Burnham take from the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A Gucci bag.
(c) Office supplies.
13. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
(a) He waited until the crowd thinned out.
(b) He went in the back door.
(c) He pretended to be a police officer.
(d) He bribed the bouncer.
14. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(d) The President.
15. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
(a) That the President was having an affair.
(b) That Thursday was the best day to go out for lunch.
(c) That Epstein planted the bug in Sarah's car.
(d) That Pym was under investigation by the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
2. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
3. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
4. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
5. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)