|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) If he wanted a Fresca.
(b) What Eva was doing that night.
(c) If he needed a ride home.
(d) What he thought about what was being reported.
2. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
3. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
(a) He has received a large cash payment for his work.
(b) Eva has decided to marry him.
(c) His children and wife has issued statements of support for him.
(d) The President has said exactly what Burnham had urged him to.
4. What cant Pym ask Teal in catering code?
(a) About Jerome's Diploma.
(b) About his next assignment.
(c) About using another bar as a meeting place.
(d) About how things are in Russia.
5. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To the President's Bedroom.
(b) To the White house.
(c) To Teal's House.
(d) To Sarah's House.
6. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The airport.
(b) The train station
(c) Eva's apartment.
(d) The Y.
7. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
(a) Investigate Mr. Pym.
(b) Invade someone.
(c) Make sure he shreds all his Top Secret documents.
(d) Salute the flag.
8. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(b) Kill Burnham.
(c) Marry Burnham.
(d) Turn herself in to the FBI.
9. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
(a) "When will you move your office to the West Wing?"
(b) "Who are you?"
(c) "How much do you know about atomic secrets?"
(d) "How did you solve that boat crises?"
10. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
(a) "We should let The USSR deal with them."
(b) "We should support a puppet government, that does what we ask"
(c) "We should bring in our troops and take over"
(d) "We should leave them alone, help them out..."
11. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
12. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
(a) The guard at the the gate redirected him to the West Wing.
(b) A painting crew is there when he arrived.
(c) The brass nameplate holder was empty.
(d) The door is locked.
13. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(a) The President.
14. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
(a) To get back together with his wife.
(b) To give his opinion on the invasion of the Honduras.
(c) To move his office into Epstein's office.
(d) To tell the truth about Eva.
15. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That the phone would stop ringing.
(b) That Eva would be quiet.
(c) That he was a better liar.
(d) That he could drink until he was drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
2. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
4. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
5. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)