|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Leave Washington forever.
(b) Turn himself in to the FBI.
(c) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(d) Return to Russia.
2. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(d) The President.
3. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
4. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(a) Document Shredders.
5. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
(b) To the offices of ABC.
(c) To the Y.
(d) To her and Burnham's apartment.
6. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(a) Debbie Reynolds.
(b) Sour Puss.
(c) Miss Priss.
7. What lie did Lyndon Johnson tell about his grandfather?
(a) That he never agreed with slavery,
(b) That he saved several thousands of dollars by not drinking.
(c) That he died at the Alamo.
(d) That he was a poor farmer.
8. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That the phone would stop ringing.
(b) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(c) That he was a better liar.
(d) That Eva would be quiet.
9. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
10. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mine entrance.
(b) Horse barn.
(c) Guard house.
(d) Mime show.
11. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(b) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(c) The Soviets will kill them.
(d) The Soviets will stop paying them.
12. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
13. Who does Burnham call from Dyanna's desk?
(b) The President
14. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
(a) Sarah had filed for divorce.
(b) Derry has gone to live with her grandmother.
(c) That the family dog has died.
(d) He is going to basketball camp.
15. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
(a) "How did you solve that boat crises?"
(b) "Who are you?"
(c) "How much do you know about atomic secrets?"
(d) "When will you move your office to the West Wing?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
2. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
3. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
4. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
5. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)