|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His toilet.
(b) His office.
(c) His cafeteria table.
(d) His Limo.
2. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(c) The President.
3. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
4. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
(a) Derry has gone to live with her grandmother.
(b) Sarah had filed for divorce.
(c) That the family dog has died.
(d) He is going to basketball camp.
5. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
6. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Turn himself in to the FBI.
(b) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(c) Leave Washington forever.
(d) Return to Russia.
7. In his statement that he starts the news conference with, what earlier event does the President refer to?
(a) The Cuban missile crisis.
(b) The invasion of Nicaragua.
(c) Nazi germany.
8. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
9. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
(a) He had no smell.
(b) He was handsome.
(c) He had a good job.
(d) He had food allergies.
10. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
(a) Invade someone.
(b) Investigate Mr. Pym.
(c) Salute the flag.
(d) Make sure he shreds all his Top Secret documents.
11. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That the phone would stop ringing.
(b) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(c) That Eva would be quiet.
(d) That he was a better liar.
12. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The train station
(b) The Y.
(c) The airport.
(d) Eva's apartment.
13. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
(a) Its the best way for a country to survive.
(b) Its the last refuge of a scoundrel.
(c) Its the nobel life of the people.
(d) Its the source of all comfort.
14. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
15. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
(b) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(c) He likes his old office better.
(d) Because he is a fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
2. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
3. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
4. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
5. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)