|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
2. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) Because he is a fraud.
(b) He likes his old office better.
(c) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(d) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
3. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) The pills worked well.
(b) She had purchased some better shoes.
(c) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
(d) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
4. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Get Angry.
(d) Warn the President.
5. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(a) Debbie Reynolds.
(b) Sour Puss.
(d) Miss Priss.
6. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His toilet.
(b) His Limo.
(c) His cafeteria table.
(d) His office.
7. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
8. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(b) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
(c) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(d) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
9. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To the President's Bedroom.
(b) To Teal's House.
(c) To the White house.
(d) To Sarah's House.
10. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Return to Russia.
(b) Leave Washington forever.
(c) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(d) Turn himself in to the FBI.
11. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) Eva's apartment.
(b) The airport.
(c) The Y.
(d) The train station
12. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Guard house.
(c) Horse barn.
(d) Mine entrance.
13. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
14. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
15. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
(a) From the Oval Office.
(b) From the secretary pool.
(c) In the standard routing procedures.
(d) Within the DOE.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
2. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
3. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
4. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
5. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)