|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
(a) He has received a large cash payment for his work.
(b) Eva has decided to marry him.
(c) His children and wife has issued statements of support for him.
(d) The President has said exactly what Burnham had urged him to.
2. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
(a) Derry has gone to live with her grandmother.
(b) He is going to basketball camp.
(c) That the family dog has died.
(d) Sarah had filed for divorce.
3. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
(a) The Soviet Embassy to grant them asylum.
(b) The FBI to find them.
(c) Pym to contact them.
(d) The Presidential news conference.
4. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Guard house.
(c) Mine entrance.
(d) Horse barn.
5. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
6. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
(b) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(c) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(d) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
7. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
8. Who calls twice while Burnham and the President are talking?
(c) Mario Epstein.
9. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
(a) "As if a magazine model sprang to life and he kissed her".
(b) "Like a knight kissing his Queen".
(c) "To kiss her would be like a Beckett play to a college student."
(d) "Like kissing a Barbie doll."
10. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(b) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
(c) Burnham told her over lunch.
(d) She overheard his phone conversation.
11. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
(a) By quoting the plaque on the powder room door.
(b) By pretending to be Fidel Castro.
(c) By threatening to call in the Navy Seals.
(d) By letting Toddy know he disliked the President, too.
12. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
(a) An apartment in Washington.
(b) His own toilet.
(c) A new car.
(d) The chance to write the President's Memoirs.
13. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) Becky Thatcher.
(c) Aunt Polly.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
14. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(b) The President.
15. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
(b) To the offices of ABC.
(c) To her and Burnham's apartment.
(d) To the Y.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
2. What does Burnham think Ivy was going to do with the papers in the wastebasket?
3. Who was Josef Mengele?
4. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
5. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)