|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) Because he is a fraud.
(b) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(c) He likes his old office better.
(d) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
2. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
(b) It is a parade
(c) It is a riot.
3. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
4. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
(a) A lioness.
(b) A horse.
(c) A Minx.
(d) A monkey.
5. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(b) Sour Puss.
(c) Debbie Reynolds.
(d) Miss Priss.
6. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(b) Burnham told her over lunch.
(c) She overheard his phone conversation.
(d) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
7. Who is arrested with Mengele?
8. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
9. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
10. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) She had purchased some better shoes.
(b) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
(c) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
(d) The pills worked well.
11. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) What should be done about the invasion.
(b) His marriage.
(c) The relationship between he and Eva.
(d) His childhood bedroom.
12. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) It was relaxing.
(b) Eva was more athletic.
(c) Sarah had more patience.
(d) Eva was more beautiful.
13. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
(a) Smiling at Eva.
(c) Call Teal.
(d) Making a cup of tea.
14. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(b) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(c) Kill Burnham.
(d) Marry Burnham.
15. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
(a) He is under investigation.
(b) He says it is nobody's business.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was deported.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
2. What does Burnham take from the locked closet in Epstein's office?
3. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
4. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
5. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)