|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That he was a better liar.
(b) That Eva would be quiet.
(c) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(d) That the phone would stop ringing.
2. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
(a) To tell the truth about Eva.
(b) To move his office into Epstein's office.
(c) To get back together with his wife.
(d) To give his opinion on the invasion of the Honduras.
3. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
(a) He pretended to be a police officer.
(b) He bribed the bouncer.
(c) He went in the back door.
(d) He waited until the crowd thinned out.
4. What lie did Lyndon Johnson tell about his grandfather?
(a) That he never agreed with slavery,
(b) That he saved several thousands of dollars by not drinking.
(c) That he died at the Alamo.
(d) That he was a poor farmer.
5. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(d) Document Shredders.
6. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
(a) That the President was having an affair.
(b) That Thursday was the best day to go out for lunch.
(c) That Pym was under investigation by the FBI.
(d) That Epstein planted the bug in Sarah's car.
7. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
(b) Call Teal.
(c) Making a cup of tea.
(d) Smiling at Eva.
8. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
(a) A Minx.
(b) A lioness.
(c) A horse.
(d) A monkey.
9. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(a) The President.
10. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
(b) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
(c) She had purchased some better shoes.
(d) The pills worked well.
11. Who was Josef Mengele?
(a) The pasha of Banda's right hand man.
(b) Pyms direct contact after Teal.
(c) The Angel of Death from Auschwitz.
(d) President of the Honduras
12. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He went to college with him.
(b) He plays squash with him.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) He is Sarah's cousin.
13. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(b) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
(c) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(d) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
14. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
(a) The chance to write the President's Memoirs.
(b) An apartment in Washington.
(c) A new car.
(d) His own toilet.
15. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
(b) Benjamin T. Wislow.
(c) The pasha of Banda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
2. What does the "Burnham Memo" that Burnham finds in Epsteins office say?
3. What does Burnham take from the locked closet in Epstein's office?
4. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
5. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)