|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He went to college with him.
(b) He is Sarah's cousin.
(c) He plays squash with him.
(d) He doesn't say.
2. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
(a) He had a good job.
(b) He had no smell.
(c) He had food allergies.
(d) He was handsome.
3. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To Sarah's House.
(b) To Teal's House.
(c) To the President's Bedroom.
(d) To the White house.
4. Who does Burnham call from Dyanna's desk?
(d) The President
5. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
(b) Burnham told her over lunch.
(c) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(d) She overheard his phone conversation.
6. Who was Josef Mengele?
(a) Pyms direct contact after Teal.
(b) President of the Honduras
(c) The pasha of Banda's right hand man.
(d) The Angel of Death from Auschwitz.
7. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
8. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Calls the TV station.
(c) Tries to get out of the apartment without being seen.
(d) Makes plans to go to Bermuda.
9. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
(a) "Find a better mechanic."
(b) "Keep in touch with your family."
(c) "Sell the boat and be a decorator."
(d) "From now on, only take paying customers."
10. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
11. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(b) The Soviets will kill them.
(c) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(d) The Soviets will stop paying them.
12. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
13. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) It was relaxing.
(b) Eva was more athletic.
(c) Sarah had more patience.
(d) Eva was more beautiful.
14. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
15. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
(a) She saw Eva as a destabilizing influence on Burnham.
(b) She was jealous of Eva.
(c) Eva was a better cook.
(d) The office seemed crowded when Eva was around.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he leaves Burnham and Sarah in the Basement of the "Y", where does Hal go?
2. What does the word "Adit" mean?
3. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
4. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
5. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)