|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(a) Sour Puss.
(b) Debbie Reynolds.
(c) Miss Priss.
2. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will stop paying them.
(b) The Soviets will kill them.
(c) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(d) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
3. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
(a) "You seem out of your element".
(b) "I am suprised you found this place".
(c) "You are dressed like an old spy".
(d) "There was talk maybe you'd gone out of business".
4. What sort of meal is Pym preparing as he speaks with Eva?
5. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
(a) His own advice.
(b) How he feels about his job.
(c) What he is going to do about Sarah.
(d) How he feels about Eva.
6. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
7. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
(b) To her and Burnham's apartment.
(c) To the Y.
(d) To the offices of ABC.
8. At the news conference, where does the President say that you have to keep a secret?
(a) With your mother.
(b) Between you and God.
(c) At the bottom of your sock drawer.
(d) In your head.
9. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(a) The President.
10. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
(a) His own toilet.
(b) An apartment in Washington.
(c) A new car.
(d) The chance to write the President's Memoirs.
11. When he leaves the basement of the "Y", where does Burnham go?
(a) To Sarah's House.
(b) To the President's Bedroom.
(c) To the White house.
(d) To Teal's House.
12. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
(a) He had no smell.
(b) He had a good job.
(c) He was handsome.
(d) He had food allergies.
13. In his statement that he starts the news conference with, what earlier event does the President refer to?
(a) The invasion of Nicaragua.
(b) Nazi germany.
(c) The Cuban missile crisis.
14. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(a) The President.
15. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(b) When they found out the material was bogus.
(c) When Pym went missing.
(d) When Mengele was arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the document leaks that the President refers to?
2. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
3. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
4. What question does Epstein have for Burnham after the President leaves?
5. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)