|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) The relationship between he and Eva.
(b) His childhood bedroom.
(c) His marriage.
(d) What should be done about the invasion.
2. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
3. Once he gets started, what does the President open the news conference with?
(a) A warm hello to all the troops in Central America.
(b) A short statement about the Honduras.
(c) A warning to the Soviet Union.
(d) An apology to the American People.
4. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) She had purchased some better shoes.
(b) The pills worked well.
(c) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
(d) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
5. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The train station
(b) The airport.
(c) Eva's apartment.
(d) The Y.
6. At the news conference, where does the President say that you have to keep a secret?
(a) At the bottom of your sock drawer.
(b) Between you and God.
(c) With your mother.
(d) In your head.
7. What music piece inspires Burnham's idea about what to do?
(a) Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
(b) Mozart's" Requiem. "
(c) Bruce Springstien's " Born to Run."
(d) Ravel's "Bolero".
8. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Turn himself in to the FBI.
(b) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(c) Return to Russia.
(d) Leave Washington forever.
9. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) Sarah had more patience.
(b) Eva was more beautiful.
(c) It was relaxing.
(d) Eva was more athletic.
10. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the Y.
(b) To the offices of ABC.
(c) To her and Burnham's apartment.
(d) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
11. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That Eva would be quiet.
(b) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(c) That he was a better liar.
(d) That the phone would stop ringing.
12. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Kill Burnham.
(b) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(c) Marry Burnham.
13. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(b) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(c) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
(d) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
14. How does Burnham get the door off the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) With a screw driver.
(b) With his belt.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a hammer.
15. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
(a) By quoting the plaque on the powder room door.
(b) By letting Toddy know he disliked the President, too.
(c) By pretending to be Fidel Castro.
(d) By threatening to call in the Navy Seals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burnham describe The Secretary of Agriculture's speech?
2. Who is arrested with Mengele?
3. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
4. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
5. In his statement that he starts the news conference with, what earlier event does the President refer to?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)