|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
2. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) Because he is a fraud.
(b) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
(c) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
(d) He likes his old office better.
3. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
(a) Eva was more beautiful.
(b) Eva was more athletic.
(c) Sarah had more patience.
(d) It was relaxing.
4. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Burnham told her over lunch.
(b) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
(c) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(d) She overheard his phone conversation.
5. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
(b) Smiling at Eva.
(c) Making a cup of tea.
(d) Call Teal.
6. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
(a) To get a substantial cash payment.
(b) To get a one way ticket to Russia.
(c) To meet another contact.
(d) To be hit by a Taxi.
7. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(d) Document Shredders.
8. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
(a) By letting Toddy know he disliked the President, too.
(b) By pretending to be Fidel Castro.
(c) By quoting the plaque on the powder room door.
(d) By threatening to call in the Navy Seals.
9. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
(a) A Minx.
(b) A horse.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A lioness.
10. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
(a) Salute the flag.
(b) Make sure he shreds all his Top Secret documents.
(c) Investigate Mr. Pym.
(d) Invade someone.
11. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
(a) He had food allergies.
(b) He had a good job.
(c) He was handsome.
(d) He had no smell.
12. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
(a) That he knew all along that Burnham was a spy.
(b) That Burnham will be caught and brought to justice.
(c) That the Soviet Union was way out of line.
(d) That he was shocked at Burnham's betrayal.
13. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When they found out the material was bogus.
(b) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(c) When Pym went missing.
(d) When Mengele was arrested.
14. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
15. What does Eva want to do once she got home?
(a) See Burnham again.
(b) Get some B-12 vitamin for Burnham.
(c) File her report on Burnham.
(d) Quit being a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dyanna not like Eva?
2. What does the word "Adit" mean?
3. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
4. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
5. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)