|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mine entrance.
(b) Horse barn.
(c) Guard house.
(d) Mime show.
2. After Burnham comes up with his plan about blackmailing him, who briefs Mario Epstein?
(c) The President.
3. What cant Pym ask Teal in catering code?
(a) About how things are in Russia.
(b) About his next assignment.
(c) About using another bar as a meeting place.
(d) About Jerome's Diploma.
4. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His cafeteria table.
(b) His Limo.
(c) His toilet.
(d) His office.
5. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
(a) The chance to write the President's Memoirs.
(b) A new car.
(c) An apartment in Washington.
(d) His own toilet.
6. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) If he needed a ride home.
(b) What he thought about what was being reported.
(c) If he wanted a Fresca.
(d) What Eva was doing that night.
7. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
8. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
(a) "Keep in touch with your family."
(b) "From now on, only take paying customers."
(c) "Sell the boat and be a decorator."
(d) "Find a better mechanic."
9. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Get Angry.
(c) Warn the President.
(d) Leave her.
10. Who answers the phone when Burnham called the President?
(a) The President.
(c) The Presidents wife.
(d) The night guard.
11. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
12. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
(a) The door is locked.
(b) A painting crew is there when he arrived.
(c) The guard at the the gate redirected him to the West Wing.
(d) The brass nameplate holder was empty.
13. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
(a) Because he is a fraud.
(b) Dyanna is beginning to irritate him.
(c) He likes his old office better.
(d) All he wants to do was be with Eva.
14. What music piece inspires Burnham's idea about what to do?
(a) Ravel's "Bolero".
(b) Bruce Springstien's " Born to Run."
(c) Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
(d) Mozart's" Requiem. "
15. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The airport.
(b) Eva's apartment.
(c) The Y.
(d) The train station
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last item on the table from the envelope Teal had sent to Pym?
2. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
3. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
4. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
5. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)