|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The train station
(b) The airport.
(c) The Y.
(d) Eva's apartment.
2. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "I am falling for you too.".
(b) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
(c) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
(d) "When will yo get divorced?"
3. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
(a) That Pym was under investigation by the FBI.
(b) That Thursday was the best day to go out for lunch.
(c) That the President was having an affair.
(d) That Epstein planted the bug in Sarah's car.
4. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He went to college with him.
(b) He plays squash with him.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) He is Sarah's cousin.
5. How does Burnham get the door off the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) With his belt.
(b) With a hammer.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a screw driver.
6. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
(a) Invade someone.
(b) Make sure he shreds all his Top Secret documents.
(c) Salute the flag.
(d) Investigate Mr. Pym.
7. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
(b) The pills worked well.
(c) She had purchased some better shoes.
(d) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
8. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Pym went missing.
(b) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(c) When Mengele was arrested.
(d) When they found out the material was bogus.
9. Who answers the phone when Burnham called the President?
(a) The night guard.
(b) The Presidents wife.
(c) The President.
10. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
(a) He went in the back door.
(b) He bribed the bouncer.
(c) He waited until the crowd thinned out.
(d) He pretended to be a police officer.
11. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To her and Burnham's apartment.
(b) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
(c) To the offices of ABC.
(d) To the Y.
12. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) At the table closest to the door.
(b) Directly behind him.
(c) Under the window.
(d) Next to Cobb.
13. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(a) Sour Puss.
(b) Debbie Reynolds.
(c) Miss Priss.
14. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
(a) The Presidential news conference.
(b) The Soviet Embassy to grant them asylum.
(c) Pym to contact them.
(d) The FBI to find them.
15. What music piece inspires Burnham's idea about what to do?
(a) Bruce Springstien's " Born to Run."
(b) Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
(c) Ravel's "Bolero".
(d) Mozart's" Requiem. "
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
2. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
3. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
4. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
5. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)