|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
(a) "We should support a puppet government, that does what we ask"
(b) "We should bring in our troops and take over"
(c) "We should leave them alone, help them out..."
(d) "We should let The USSR deal with them."
2. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
(c) Document Shredders.
3. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The airport.
(b) The train station
(c) The Y.
(d) Eva's apartment.
4. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
(a) The pasha of Banda.
(c) Benjamin T. Wislow.
5. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
(a) "Like kissing a Barbie doll."
(b) "Like a knight kissing his Queen".
(c) "To kiss her would be like a Beckett play to a college student."
(d) "As if a magazine model sprang to life and he kissed her".
6. How many Percodans has Ivy taken before she went into Burnham's office?
7. Who calls twice while Burnham and the President are talking?
(a) Mario Epstein.
8. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) Becky Thatcher.
(c) Huckleberry Finn.
(d) Aunt Polly.
9. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
(a) Turn her in.
(b) Warn the President.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Get Angry.
10. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
(a) He thinks Ivy had witnessed another crime.
(b) He thinks she is exposing him.
(c) He thinks that she has been caught stealing information.
(d) He thinks that Jerome's forged diploma had been discovered.
11. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) Under the window.
(b) Next to Cobb.
(c) At the table closest to the door.
(d) Directly behind him.
12. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
(a) "You seem out of your element".
(b) "There was talk maybe you'd gone out of business".
(c) "You are dressed like an old spy".
(d) "I am suprised you found this place".
13. What does the "Burnham Memo" that Burnham finds in Epsteins office say?
(a) To escort Burnham directly to the President.
(b) To ask Burnham to please leave the area.
(c) To apprehend Burnham.
(d) To shoot Burnham on sight.
14. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His childhood bedroom.
(c) What should be done about the invasion.
(d) The relationship between he and Eva.
15. How does Burnham get the door off the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a hammer.
(c) With his belt.
(d) With a screw driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
2. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
3. What does Pym start doing before he finished the first paper?
4. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
5. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)