|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
(a) Its the best way for a country to survive.
(b) Its the source of all comfort.
(c) Its the last refuge of a scoundrel.
(d) Its the nobel life of the people.
2. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(d) The President.
3. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
(a) It is a parade
(d) It is a riot.
4. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
(a) To get a one way ticket to Russia.
(b) To get a substantial cash payment.
(c) To be hit by a Taxi.
(d) To meet another contact.
5. What lie did Lyndon Johnson tell about his grandfather?
(a) That he saved several thousands of dollars by not drinking.
(b) That he was a poor farmer.
(c) That he never agreed with slavery,
(d) That he died at the Alamo.
6. At the news conference, where does the President say that you have to keep a secret?
(a) In your head.
(b) Between you and God.
(c) At the bottom of your sock drawer.
(d) With your mother.
7. When he drags him into the car, what does Teal insist that Pym do?
(a) Return to Russia.
(b) Inform ABC about the entire document leak.
(c) Turn himself in to the FBI.
(d) Leave Washington forever.
8. What country is the President being pressured to invade?
9. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
(a) Get Angry.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Turn her in.
(d) Warn the President.
10. How does Burnham get the door off the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a hammer.
(c) With his belt.
(d) With a screw driver.
11. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Mengele was arrested.
(b) When they found out the material was bogus.
(c) When Burnham started dating Eva.
(d) When Pym went missing.
12. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
(a) Calls the TV station.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Makes plans to go to Bermuda.
(d) Tries to get out of the apartment without being seen.
13. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
(a) How he feels about Eva.
(b) His own advice.
(c) How he feels about his job.
(d) What he is going to do about Sarah.
14. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
(a) The Frogman's Lunch.
(b) The Washington Heights.
(c) The President's Place.
(d) The Devil's Disciple.
15. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) What should be done about the invasion.
(b) His childhood bedroom.
(c) His marriage.
(d) The relationship between he and Eva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
2. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
3. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
4. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
5. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)