|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
(a) To meet another contact.
(b) To get a substantial cash payment.
(c) To be hit by a Taxi.
(d) To get a one way ticket to Russia.
2. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Tries to get out of the apartment without being seen.
(c) Calls the TV station.
(d) Makes plans to go to Bermuda.
3. Where does Eva and Burnham run to?
(a) The train station
(b) The Y.
(c) The airport.
(d) Eva's apartment.
4. What does the President like about Burnham's suggestion on the invasion?
(a) It was a peaceful solution to a complex problem.
(b) It ended the meeting in a timely fashion.
(c) It insulted every one from Johnson Democrats to Reagan Republicans.
(d) It would save the taxpayers' money.
5. Who is arrested with Mengele?
6. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
7. What is the first sign that Burnham's office had been moved?
(a) The brass nameplate holder was empty.
(b) The guard at the the gate redirected him to the West Wing.
(c) A painting crew is there when he arrived.
(d) The door is locked.
8. What does Eva want to do once she got home?
(a) Quit being a spy.
(b) Get some B-12 vitamin for Burnham.
(c) See Burnham again.
(d) File her report on Burnham.
9. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
(b) She had purchased some better shoes.
(c) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
(d) The pills worked well.
10. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
11. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
(a) The Washington Heights.
(b) The Frogman's Lunch.
(c) The Devil's Disciple.
(d) The President's Place.
12. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(b) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(c) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
(d) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
13. What is Burnham meditating on when Dyanna asked to speak with him?
(a) What should be done about the invasion.
(b) His marriage.
(c) The relationship between he and Eva.
(d) His childhood bedroom.
14. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
15. When he leaves Burnham and Sarah in the Basement of the "Y", where does Hal go?
(a) To talk to the FBI.
(b) To see Epstein.
(c) To find Ivy.
(d) To find Pym.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
2. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
3. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
4. After Dyanna plays the tape for him, why is Burnham not pleased with himself?
5. After the President finishes his statement on the Honduras, what makes Burnham feel so proud?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)