|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
(a) That he was shocked at Burnham's betrayal.
(b) That Burnham will be caught and brought to justice.
(c) That he knew all along that Burnham was a spy.
(d) That the Soviet Union was way out of line.
2. How does Burnham describe The Secretary of Agriculture's speech?
(c) "Eloquent, yet only partially true."
(d) "Well intended."
3. Who is arrested with Mengele?
4. What does Dyanna learn from Connie and Dolores?
(a) That Thursday was the best day to go out for lunch.
(b) That Epstein planted the bug in Sarah's car.
(c) That Pym was under investigation by the FBI.
(d) That the President was having an affair.
5. What does the word "Adit" mean?
(a) Mime show.
(b) Mine entrance.
(c) Horse barn.
(d) Guard house.
6. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His office.
(b) His cafeteria table.
(c) His toilet.
(d) His Limo.
7. Who was Josef Mengele?
(a) The Angel of Death from Auschwitz.
(b) Pyms direct contact after Teal.
(c) President of the Honduras
(d) The pasha of Banda's right hand man.
8. What does Burnham think Ivy was going to do with the papers in the wastebasket?
(a) Shred them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Toss them in the trash shoot.
(d) Leave them for him to shred later.
9. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
(a) By threatening to call in the Navy Seals.
(b) By quoting the plaque on the powder room door.
(c) By pretending to be Fidel Castro.
(d) By letting Toddy know he disliked the President, too.
10. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
(a) To the offices of ABC.
(b) To the West Wing to find Burnham.
(c) To the Y.
(d) To her and Burnham's apartment.
11. What does Eva say about Burnham being in love with her?
(a) "You are in no position to fall in love with me."
(b) "I am falling for you too.".
(c) "When will yo get divorced?"
(d) "You're in love with the way you feel.....".
12. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Marry Burnham.
(c) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(d) Kill Burnham.
13. What sort of restaurant does Eva take Burnham to?
14. As he gazes out the window, what is the President about to ask of Burnham?
(a) To give his opinion on the invasion of the Honduras.
(b) To move his office into Epstein's office.
(c) To get back together with his wife.
(d) To tell the truth about Eva.
15. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
(a) He waited until the crowd thinned out.
(b) He bribed the bouncer.
(c) He went in the back door.
(d) He pretended to be a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the President say what happens to Burnham?
2. What gift has the President offered Burnham?
3. What does Christopher inform Burnham about from the school bus window?
4. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
5. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)