|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President ask Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) What he thought about what was being reported.
(b) If he needed a ride home.
(c) What Eva was doing that night.
(d) If he wanted a Fresca.
2. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
(a) Its the source of all comfort.
(b) Its the nobel life of the people.
(c) Its the last refuge of a scoundrel.
(d) Its the best way for a country to survive.
3. What lie did Lyndon Johnson tell about his grandfather?
(a) That he was a poor farmer.
(b) That he saved several thousands of dollars by not drinking.
(c) That he died at the Alamo.
(d) That he never agreed with slavery,
4. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Aunt Polly.
(d) Becky Thatcher.
5. Once he gets started, what does the President open the news conference with?
(a) A short statement about the Honduras.
(b) An apology to the American People.
(c) A warning to the Soviet Union.
(d) A warm hello to all the troops in Central America.
6. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(b) Kill Burnham.
(d) Marry Burnham.
7. Who does Teal name that Pym actually had information on?
(b) Benjamin T. Wislow.
(c) The pasha of Banda.
8. When, according to the President, did the soviets call ABC?
(a) When Mengele was arrested.
(b) When they found out the material was bogus.
(c) When Pym went missing.
(d) When Burnham started dating Eva.
9. Why does Pym think that Ivy was on the news?
(a) He thinks that Jerome's forged diploma had been discovered.
(b) He thinks Ivy had witnessed another crime.
(c) He thinks she is exposing him.
(d) He thinks that she has been caught stealing information.
10. What does Eva want to do once she got home?
(a) Quit being a spy.
(b) Get some B-12 vitamin for Burnham.
(c) File her report on Burnham.
(d) See Burnham again.
11. What does Ivy do when she hears the news about the document leaks?
(a) Tries to get out of the apartment without being seen.
(b) Makes plans to go to Bermuda.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Calls the TV station.
12. What is the name of the bar Teal wanted to meet in?
(a) The President's Place.
(b) The Devil's Disciple.
(c) The Frogman's Lunch.
(d) The Washington Heights.
13. What are Hal, Eva and Burnham waiting for while they are eating Chinese food?
(a) The Soviet Embassy to grant them asylum.
(b) The FBI to find them.
(c) The Presidential news conference.
(d) Pym to contact them.
14. What choice does Burnham have about Eva?
(a) Stop seeing her or have her investigated by the FBI.
(b) Become a spy or she would stop seeing him.
(c) Tell Sarah about her or lose custody of his children.
(d) Give her Dyanna's job ar she would stop seeing him.
15. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
(a) Debbie Reynolds.
(c) Miss Priss.
(d) Sour Puss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
2. What does the "Burnham Memo" that Burnham finds in Epsteins office say?
3. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
4. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
5. What does Burnham sense he needed to do immediately after Eva told him she was a spy?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)