Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
2. What is Burnham working on as the story opens?
3. What is "Q" Clearance?
4. How does Burnham describe the task he is working on as the story begins?
5. Why is Burnham getting "Q" Clearance?
6. How many of the President's writers work for the White House?
7. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
8. What is "the boom factor" ?
9. What does Burnham want Mr. Renfro to explain?
10. What sort of whale oil is an effective lubricant for the trigger devices of a...
This section contains 2,043 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)