|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pym get custody of Eva?
(a) He wins custody in divorce court.
(b) Louises father insisits that he take Eva.
(c) Louise is sent to jail because she is a Nazi.
(d) He buys her.
2. What is Pym wishing when he turns away from Eva?
(a) That he could drink until he was drunk.
(b) That he was a better liar.
(c) That the phone would stop ringing.
(d) That Eva would be quiet.
3. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
(a) Personel files.
(b) Atomic energy documents.
(c) The President's agenda
(d) Classified computer disks containing information from the CIA.
4. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
5. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
(a) The Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The Department of Energy.
(d) The American Broadcasting System.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
2. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
3. How much does Pym pay Louise to divorce him?
4. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
5. How does the President feel about Epstein?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)