|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivy get a closer look at Burnham's calendar?
(a) She put on her reading glasses.
(b) She photocopied the calendar.
(c) She took the calendar out into the corridor.
(d) She knocked it off the desk.
2. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
(a) To be hit by a Taxi.
(b) To get a substantial cash payment.
(c) To get a one way ticket to Russia.
(d) To meet another contact.
3. Where does Ivy Peniston get the idea that Jerome could cheat on his typing test?
(a) Jerome had mentioned it to her.
(b) From a boy on the steps of the school.
(c) She read about it in the newspaper.
(d) The typing teacher was a close freind of hers.
4. In the two weeks he has been gone, how often has the President thought of Burnham?
(a) Once or twice since the incident.
(b) Every hour, he was worried for him.
(c) At least once a day.
(d) Twice a week.
5. Where has the President placed a chair for Burnham at the Cabinet meeting?
(a) Under the window.
(b) At the table closest to the door.
(c) Next to Cobb.
(d) Directly behind him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
2. Who calls twice while Burnham and the President are talking?
3. Why does Pym blush when Eva asks why he is interested in the prescription?
4. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
5. Who are the two people Ivy sees in the corridor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)