|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pym mean when he told Eva the Soviets may dump them?
(a) The Soviets will kill them.
(b) The Soviets will make sure they are caught.
(c) The Soviets will put Burnham as the lead spy on this project.
(d) The Soviets will stop paying them.
2. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
(a) She works in the White House complex.
(b) She is a good cook.
(c) She seems like she needs help and he likes to help people.
(d) He would like to date her.
3. According to this book, what is the unemployment rate for black males in Washington DC at the time?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Twenty two percent.
4. When asked by a member of the press about the spy scandal, what does the President say?
(a) That Burnham will be caught and brought to justice.
(b) That he was shocked at Burnham's betrayal.
(c) That the Soviet Union was way out of line.
(d) That he knew all along that Burnham was a spy.
5. How does Burnham describe The Secretary of Agriculture's speech?
(b) "Eloquent, yet only partially true."
(d) "Well intended."
Short Answer Questions
1. What Tom Sawyer character does Dyanna's new behavior remind Burnham of?
2. Who calls twice while Burnham and the President are talking?
3. The toaster and the coffee maker in the kitchen are from which foreign countries?
4. How does Eva know so much about vitamins?
5. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)