|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Burnham get the door off the locked closet in Epstein's office?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With his belt.
(c) With a hammer.
(d) With a screw driver.
2. Where does Ivy Peniston get the idea that Jerome could cheat on his typing test?
(a) Jerome had mentioned it to her.
(b) From a boy on the steps of the school.
(c) She read about it in the newspaper.
(d) The typing teacher was a close freind of hers.
3. At the news conference, where does the President say that you have to keep a secret?
(a) At the bottom of your sock drawer.
(b) In your head.
(c) Between you and God.
(d) With your mother.
4. Why dos Eva record the taxi's license number?
(a) She was exercising her memory.
(b) She wanted to impress her father.
(c) She liked the driver.
(d) She thought the driver might rob Ivy.
5. Burnham's wife, Sarah, says that Derry's pubescent radicalism was due to what?
(a) Her disdain of rock stars.
(b) Burnham's decision to work for the President.
(c) Sarah's lack of time to spend with Derry.
(d) A healthy superego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Light Colonel Clip Dixon done to get demoted?
2. How long has it been since Burnham had a drink?
3. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
4. At the news conference, what does the President say Americans have of our own?
5. How much longer is the President for whom Burnham writes speeches going to be in power?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)