|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people Ivy sees in the corridor?
(a) Cobbs and Seargant T.
(b) Burnham and Dyanna.
(c) Epstein and Witt.
(d) Renfro and Burnham.
2. What city does Pinsky jump ship in?
(a) Washington, DC
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) Halifax, Nova Scotia.
(d) New York, New York.
3. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
(a) "We should leave them alone, help them out..."
(b) "We should bring in our troops and take over"
(c) "We should let The USSR deal with them."
(d) "We should support a puppet government, that does what we ask"
4. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
(a) So she could find a new husband.
(b) Because Jerome failed typing.
(c) He believes all immigrants should return to their land of origin.
(d) The climate and the flowers.
5. How does Eva know so much about vitamins?
(a) From one of her Greenpeace colleagues.
(b) She took a lot of vitamins herself.
(c) She studied nutrition in school.
(d) She helped her father with his vitamins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
2. How long has Burnham been married to Sarah?
3. What is removed from the basement of the West wing in order to make space for Warner Cobb's office?
4. What does Eva want to do once she got home?
5. How does Burnham compare being with Eva to being with Sarah?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)