|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pym choose Nebraska as a biographical core for his American identity?
(a) He wasn't familiar with any other states.
(b) The Nebraska accent.
(c) Nebraska reminded him of his homeland.
(d) His superiors had instructed him to use Nebraska for this purpose.
2. Why does Ivy Peniston believe Mr. Joslin should bend the rules for Jerome?
(a) Because he is the kind of person America should want to help.
(b) She will go to the press with the story if he will not help her.
(c) She knows Mr. Joslin bends the rules all the time.
(d) She is offering Mr. Joslin money for the favor.
3. How does the President feel about Epstein?
(a) He respected his politcal savvy.
(b) He relied on his connections to the CIA.
(c) He needed the votes he could bring in from Louisiana.
(d) He didn't like him but he needed him.
4. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
(a) She works in the White House complex.
(b) He would like to date her.
(c) She is a good cook.
(d) She seems like she needs help and he likes to help people.
5. Who are the two people Ivy sees in the corridor?
(a) Cobbs and Seargant T.
(b) Burnham and Dyanna.
(c) Epstein and Witt.
(d) Renfro and Burnham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham want Mr. Renfro to explain?
2. What is "the boom factor" ?
3. What is "Q" Clearance?
4. Where is Epstein's second POTUS. phone located?
5. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)