|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pym want to go for a walk with Eva?
(a) To make sure Ivy's cab went the right direction.
(b) For the exercise.
(c) To tell her he was a Soviet spy.
(d) He wanted to buy some cigarettes.
2. How much longer is the President for whom Burnham writes speeches going to be in power?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Less than a month.
(d) Over a year.
3. Who does Sarah work for?
(a) Dick Cavett.
(b) Department of Justice.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Warren Beatty.
4. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
(a) "I'm afraid, Mr Burnham, that you have no choice but to....grow up."
(b) "You could appeal to the President to have you transferred."
(c) "I do hope you learn to take it seriously."
(d) "Its only fair to tell you, you worry me."
5. Why will Mr. Joslin not bend the rules for Jerome?
(a) He is afraid he will be caught.
(b) He enjoys being cruel to single mothers.
(c) He dosn't like Jerome.
(d) He believes it would be unfair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's personal chef has Dickinson been?
2. Who can call on a POTUS phone?
3. What is stapled to the door of Derry's room?
4. What does Burnham want to do with the flame thrower?
5. What has Mr. Pym done for Ivy in the past?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)