|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Mr. Joslin not bend the rules for Jerome?
(a) He is afraid he will be caught.
(b) He believes it would be unfair.
(c) He enjoys being cruel to single mothers.
(d) He dosn't like Jerome.
2. Burnham's son, Christopher, is reading the horoscope from which magazine?
(a) The Lampoon.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Rolling Stone.
3. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
(a) "I'm afraid, Mr Burnham, that you have no choice but to....grow up."
(b) "Its only fair to tell you, you worry me."
(c) "You could appeal to the President to have you transferred."
(d) "I do hope you learn to take it seriously."
4. What sort of whale oil is an effective lubricant for the trigger devices of a hydrogen bomb?
(a) Blue whale oil.
(b) Sperm whale oil.
(c) Killer whale oil.
(d) Orcha whale oil.
5. Why is Ivy Peniston so upset about Jerome failing typing?
(a) She thiks he may be dealing drugs.
(b) She believes her son is lazy.
(c) He will not graduate in time to get a job he has been offered.
(d) She understands that typing is a very important subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham want to do with the flame thrower?
2. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
3. How much longer is the President for whom Burnham writes speeches going to be in power?
4. Why is Burnham getting "Q" Clearance?
5. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)