|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pym pay Louise to divorce him?
2. Why does Mr. Joslin think that Jerome failed typing?
(a) He believes typing is an extremely difficult class.
(b) He thinks boys just can't type.
(c) He knows there are not enough typewriters available to students.
(d) He believes Jerome lacks discipline.
3. Who does Sarah work for?
(a) Warren Beatty.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Department of Justice.
(d) Dick Cavett.
4. According to this book, what is the unemployment rate for black males in Washington DC at the time?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Twenty two percent.
(c) Fifteen percent.
(d) Ten percent.
5. How much money per paycheck is Burnham's pay raise worth?
(a) Forty eight dollars and seventeen cents.
(b) Four hundred and fifty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty eight dollars and thirteen cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Mr. Pym done for Ivy in the past?
2. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
3. What has Mr. Pym said he was a collector of that Ivy could get for him in return for his help?
4. How much longer is the President for whom Burnham writes speeches going to be in power?
5. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)