|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ivy Peniston so upset about Jerome failing typing?
(a) He will not graduate in time to get a job he has been offered.
(b) She believes her son is lazy.
(c) She thiks he may be dealing drugs.
(d) She understands that typing is a very important subject.
2. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Che Guevera.
(c) McGeorge Bundy.
(d) Mao Tse-tung.
3. Who does Sarah work for?
(a) Dick Cavett.
(b) Warren Beatty.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Department of Justice.
4. How does Pym get custody of Eva?
(a) Louises father insisits that he take Eva.
(b) He buys her.
(c) He wins custody in divorce court.
(d) Louise is sent to jail because she is a Nazi.
5. How does Burnham describe the task he is working on as the story begins?
(a) It is going to be a masterpiece when he is finished.
(b) It is an easy task that he hopes to finish quickly.
(c) It is a waste of his time and talent.
(d) It is a struggle between Church and State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
2. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
3. What has Mr. Pym done for Ivy in the past?
4. What is "the boom factor" ?
5. What is Pinsky terrified of in Annapolis?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)