|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of whale oil is an effective lubricant for the trigger devices of a hydrogen bomb?
(a) Blue whale oil.
(b) Orcha whale oil.
(c) Killer whale oil.
(d) Sperm whale oil.
2. What is stapled to the door of Derry's room?
(a) A poster of Lenin.
(b) A poster of Carl Marx.
(c) A poster of Arthur Scargill.
(d) A poster of Che Guevera.
3. What does Burnham want Mr. Renfro to explain?
(a) The make up of a neutron bomb.
(b) Who he can talk to concerning atomic energy documents.
(c) When his next raise is.
(d) When he can move into his new office.
4. What does Burnham say to Sarah about his reason for writing for the President?
(a) He couldn't get another job.
(b) He does it for the power.
(c) That he does it for the money.
(d) That he agrees with the President.
5. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
(a) Classified computer disks containing information from the CIA.
(b) The President's agenda
(c) Atomic energy documents.
(d) Personel files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Mr. Joslin not bend the rules for Jerome?
2. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
3. Why does Mr. Joslin think that Jerome failed typing?
4. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
5. Why is Ivy Peniston so upset about Jerome failing typing?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)