|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
2. What does the President offer to let Burnham use?
(a) His toilet.
(b) His office.
(c) His cafeteria table.
(d) His Limo.
3. What does Burnham say to Sarah about his reason for writing for the President?
(a) That he does it for the money.
(b) He couldn't get another job.
(c) That he agrees with the President.
(d) He does it for the power.
4. Why dos Eva record the taxi's license number?
(a) She wanted to impress her father.
(b) She was exercising her memory.
(c) She thought the driver might rob Ivy.
(d) She liked the driver.
5. Why does Sergeant T have Burnham halt at the guard house?
(a) Seargant T was accustomed to Burnham drivng his car, not walking.
(b) Burnham isn't wearing his pass.
(c) Sergeant T didn't recongnize Burnham.
(d) Seargant T had a message for Burnham from the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's personal chef has Dickinson been?
2. What is Burnham working on as the story opens?
3. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
4. Burnham's wife, Sarah, says that Derry's pubescent radicalism was due to what?
5. What sort of meeting does Pym meet Louise at?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)