|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first insult that Teal says to Pym?
(a) "You seem out of your element".
(b) "You are dressed like an old spy".
(c) "I am suprised you found this place".
(d) "There was talk maybe you'd gone out of business".
2. What does Dr. Johnson say about Patriotism?
(a) Its the nobel life of the people.
(b) Its the last refuge of a scoundrel.
(c) Its the source of all comfort.
(d) Its the best way for a country to survive.
3. Why does Ivy Peniston believe Mr. Joslin should bend the rules for Jerome?
(a) She is offering Mr. Joslin money for the favor.
(b) She will go to the press with the story if he will not help her.
(c) Because he is the kind of person America should want to help.
(d) She knows Mr. Joslin bends the rules all the time.
4. What is Burnham grateful for the President never asking him?
(a) His own advice.
(b) How he feels about Eva.
(c) What he is going to do about Sarah.
(d) How he feels about his job.
5. Who does Burnham want to call after he found his new office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Mr. Joslin not bend the rules for Jerome?
2. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
3. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
4. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
5. In Chapter 7, what is Sarah most upset about?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)