|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pym pay Louise to divorce him?
2. What has Mr. Pym done for Ivy in the past?
(a) He had gotten Ivy a United States Passport.
(b) Taken care of a customs problem in Bermuda.
(c) Loaned Ivy his car.
(d) Given her and Jerome extra work from time to time.
3. What is stapled to the door of Derry's room?
(a) A poster of Che Guevera.
(b) A poster of Carl Marx.
(c) A poster of Lenin.
(d) A poster of Arthur Scargill.
4. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
(a) Mao Tse-tung.
(b) Che Guevera.
(c) McGeorge Bundy.
(d) Fidel Castro.
5. Burnham's son, Christopher, is reading the horoscope from which magazine?
(a) The Lampoon.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Rolling Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Q" Clearance?
2. Who does Sarah work for?
3. What does the Majority Leader of the United States Senate say about the President's choice for the Vice President?
4. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
5. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)