|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Joslin think that Jerome failed typing?
(a) He knows there are not enough typewriters available to students.
(b) He believes typing is an extremely difficult class.
(c) He thinks boys just can't type.
(d) He believes Jerome lacks discipline.
2. Who does the fellow who claimed to have an appointment with the President, take his orders from?
(a) The CIA.
(b) His toaster.
(c) The Soviet Union.
(d) Mr. Pym.
3. What do members of the White House staff think about being assigned to the E.O.B. ?
(a) It had a great cafeteria.
(b) It was a great promotion.
(c) It was to close to the Vice Presidental Offices.
(d) It was exile.
4. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
(a) "Its only fair to tell you, you worry me."
(b) "I do hope you learn to take it seriously."
(c) "I'm afraid, Mr Burnham, that you have no choice but to....grow up."
(d) "You could appeal to the President to have you transferred."
5. What kind of information will Burnham have access to with "Q" status?
(a) Atomic energy documents.
(b) Classified computer disks containing information from the CIA.
(c) The President's agenda
(d) Personel files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
2. What is Pinsky terrified of in Annapolis?
3. What is "Q" Clearance?
4. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
5. Why does Pym choose Nebraska as a biographical core for his American identity?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)