|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teal talking about to when he said "B-12 has gone bad"?
(a) The President.
2. Why was Eva in Jail?
(a) For being the daugher of a Soviet spy.
(b) For plotting to blow up the Glen Canyon Dam.
(c) For not paying her taxes.
(d) For being the daughter of a Nazi.
3. After he speaks with ABC, what does Pym hope that Eva will do?
(a) Marry Burnham.
(b) Turn herself in to the FBI.
(c) Kill Burnham.
4. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
(a) Sarah had stopped by the office with his things.
(b) Hal from the "Y" told her Burnham had been staying there.
(c) She overheard his phone conversation.
(d) Burnham told her over lunch.
5. What threat from his superiors in the Soviet Union prompts Pym to "prowl the perimeters of the White house" ?
(a) The threat of being sent home.
(b) The threat of being exposed as a spy.
(c) The threat of losing Eva.
(d) The threat of losing his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
2. What college is the President's nephew applying for?
3. What sort of meeting does Pym meet Louise at?
4. What animal does Burnham compare Dyanna to?
5. What does Eva notice about Burnham?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)