|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
2. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
(a) The pills worked well.
(b) The leg was reacting to tranquility.
(c) She had purchased some better shoes.
(d) She wasn't working anymore now that Jerome was home.
3. What is Burnham's last piece of advice to Toddy?
(a) "Find a better mechanic."
(b) "Keep in touch with your family."
(c) "From now on, only take paying customers."
(d) "Sell the boat and be a decorator."
4. What sort of meeting does Pym meet Louise at?
(a) A catering convention.
(b) A Union Organizational Meeting.
(c) American Nazi Party.
(d) International Workers Party.
5. What does Burnham compare kissing Dyanna to?
(a) "As if a magazine model sprang to life and he kissed her".
(b) "To kiss her would be like a Beckett play to a college student."
(c) "Like a knight kissing his Queen".
(d) "Like kissing a Barbie doll."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
2. What does Ivy see people doing on the street as she crossed the street in the neighborhood?
3. Why is Mr. Pym interested in Ivy?
4. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
5. What is Burnham's opinion of what to do about the Honduras?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)