|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pym choose Nebraska as a biographical core for his American identity?
(a) The Nebraska accent.
(b) His superiors had instructed him to use Nebraska for this purpose.
(c) Nebraska reminded him of his homeland.
(d) He wasn't familiar with any other states.
2. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He doesn't say.
(b) He plays squash with him.
(c) He went to college with him.
(d) He is Sarah's cousin.
3. How much does Pym pay Louise to divorce him?
4. What Japanese film does Burnham refer to when speaking with Toddy?
5. How does Pym get custody of Eva?
(a) He buys her.
(b) Louise is sent to jail because she is a Nazi.
(c) Louises father insisits that he take Eva.
(d) He wins custody in divorce court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eva go when she left Pym's?
2. How does Burnham get Toddy to speak with him?
3. Why does Ivy think her leg had stopped hurting?
4. How does Dyanna find out that Sarah had kicked Burnham out?
5. Why was Eva in Jail?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)