|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ptaclusp decides that IIb needs to figure out where ______________ will occur.
(a) The time loops.
(b) Lapses in time.
(c) An increase in the speed of time.
(d) Loss of time.
2. One of the boys in the room, Arthur, had brought in ______________ to sacrifice.
(a) A bird.
(b) A goat.
(c) A person.
(d) A camel.
3. The king had spent several days with whom?
(a) His daughter, Ptraci, and the embalmer, Gern.
(b) His spiritual advisor, Dios and the embalmer's apprentice, Dil.
(c) The embalmer, Gern, and his apprentice, Dil.
(d) His son, Teppic and his daughter, Ptraci.
4. Teppic notices that Dios really hates to use ____________ when he is talking about anything.
(a) The present tense.
(b) The past tense.
(c) The future tense.
(d) The conditional tense.
5. Teppic orders that the man, now a one-handed stone mason, be given what job?
(a) His old job.
(b) An easy one.
(c) A difficult job.
(d) No job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Teppic when he reaches a rooftop that had always had a ledge and plank connecting that roof to the neighboring roof?
2. King Teppicymon XXVII, is watching what happen to his body?
3. According to Dios, the pyramid should be done in _________ months in time for Inundation.
4. What is the planet on which the story takes place?
5. Does Teppic pass the final exam?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Discworld.
2. What information is learned about Teppic when he falls from the roof?
3. What does Teppic's assassin school final exam consist of?
4. What does Teppic find as he reaches the last room of the exam? What else does he notice in the room?
5. What is King Teppicyon XXVII doing during this time?
6. What new idea does Teppic have about being king? How does this affect others?
7. What happens to King Teppicymon XXVII when the sun is blotted out by a dark shadow?
8. Why do Dios and Teppic begin to argue?
9. What does Teppic learn about the person he had killed during the test?
10. How does Teppic try to break tradition?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)