|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dios exists for what purpose?
(a) To kill the pharaohs.
(b) To rule the world.
(c) To serve the kingdom.
(d) To destroy the kingdom.
2. IIa is an accountant and explains that the Pharaoh will not ______________.
(a) Pay the workers.
(b) Be able to afford the pyramid.
(c) Want the pyramid.
(d) Pay for the pyramid.
3. Teppic, the Pharaoh of Djel, has been trained ______________.
(a) At a public school.
(b) At pharaoh school.
(c) At an assassin school.
(d) At a boarding school.
4. Teppic has ideas that the king should not ______________.
(a) Hide himself in the palace.
(b) Have to make any decisions.
(c) Talk to anyone outside the palace.
(d) Take advice from others.
5. Does Teppic get along with Mericet?
(a) Most of the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might it be hard for Teppic to believe in a god such as Pharaoh?
2. What happens to Teppic when he reaches a rooftop that had always had a ledge and plank connecting that roof to the neighboring roof?
3. Later that night in the house of Ptaclusp Associates, Necropolitan Builders to the Dynasties, Ptaclusp and his sons, IIa and IIb are discussing what?
4. Teppic's final exam consists of him taking a large sum of money to a designated location and killing ______________.
5. Teppic notices that Dios really hates to use ____________ when he is talking about anything.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ptaclusp, Illa, and Illb say about the building of this pyramid?
2. What does Teppic learn about the person he had killed during the test?
3. Why do Dios and Teppic begin to argue?
4. What does Teppic find as he reaches the last room of the exam? What else does he notice in the room?
5. How does Teppic save himself?
6. What is learned about Ephebe and Tsort?
7. Describe Discworld.
8. What new idea does Teppic have about being king? How does this affect others?
9. How will the builders use the time loop to their advantage?
10. How do the boys escape the five men?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)