|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. IIb tells his father that the effects will be _________ if they do not put a cap on the pyramid right now and end the project.
2. Does Teppic pass the final exam?
(a) Not initially.
(d) Probably not.
3. Who does Dios want Teppic to marry?
(a) No one.
(b) Teppic's aunt.
(c) A princess from a nearby kingdom.
(d) Teppic's sister.
4. Teppic has ideas that the king should not ______________.
(a) Hide himself in the palace.
(b) Talk to anyone outside the palace.
(c) Take advice from others.
(d) Have to make any decisions.
5. When Teppic reaches a trapdoor he realizes what?
(a) His final exam is complete.
(b) Someone is waiting for him beyond it.
(c) He does not know where to go.
(d) He is alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teppic feel about Dios' choice for a wife for him?
2. What does Teppic's father, King Teppicymon XXVII, go to watch?
3. As Teppic reaches the last room of the exam, what does he find?
4. What happens when Teppic stops to talk to one of the workers and shakes the man's hand?
5. Teppic asks Dios if he has seen many changes in the kingdom since he has been in service for so many years. How does Dios respond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Pharaoh think about his ability to make the sun rise?
2. What must happen to the man whose hand was touched by Teppic? How does Teppic feel about this?
3. What is King Teppicyon XXVII doing during this time?
4. Why do Dios and Teppic begin to argue?
5. How does Teppic try to break tradition?
6. Describe Discworld.
7. Why does Dios want the pyramid to be done in three months?
8. How do the boys escape the five men?
9. What does Teppic remember about his first night at the assassin school?
10. What does Teppic learn about the person he had killed during the test?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)