|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dios says that the only thing better than marrying his choice for Teppic would be for Teppic to marry who?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A sister.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A friend.
2. Why might it be hard for Teppic to believe in a god such as Pharaoh?
(a) He eats breakfast with him every day.
(b) He does not believe anything.
(c) He does not like Pharaoh.
(d) He thinks he would make a better god.
3. What is the Inundation?
(a) The overflowing of a volcano.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) The rising of the river waters that flood the fields and give water to the crops.
(d) A large tidal wave.
4. Teppic, the Pharaoh of Djel, has been trained ______________.
(a) At a boarding school.
(b) At an assassin school.
(c) At a public school.
(d) At pharaoh school.
5. Upon discussing religion, Teppic discovers that Arthur is scared of the god that he worships. Why is Arthur scared of this god?
(a) Because his mother had told him that he will come and take his entrails out.
(b) Because his mother had told him that he will come and sacrifice him on an altar.
(c) Because his friends had told him that the god did not like anyone named Arthur.
(d) Because his mother had told him that he will come and take Arthur away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suddenly Ptaclus and Ilb start to do what over again?
2. Ptaclusp decides that IIb needs to figure out where ______________ will occur.
3. Why will the man will remove hand himself with a chisel?
4. According to Dios, the pyramid should be done in _________ months in time for Inundation.
5. Dios and Teppic begin arguing with each other about the way that things are done and the fact that _________ dictates that things should never change.
Short Essay Questions
1. What must happen to the man whose hand was touched by Teppic? How does Teppic feel about this?
2. What is King Teppicyon XXVII doing during this time?
3. Describe Discworld.
4. Why does Dios want the pyramid to be done in three months?
5. How do the boys escape the five men?
6. What has Teppic been a part of during his two weeks in Djelibeybi?
7. What new idea does Teppic have about being king? How does this affect others?
8. What does Teppic learn about the person he had killed during the test?
9. What information is learned about Teppic when he falls from the roof?
10. What does Teppic find as he reaches the last room of the exam? What else does he notice in the room?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)