|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boys killed ______________ during the exam.
2. Why will the building of this pyramid be good business?
(a) Pyramids will be built around the world.
(b) Foreigners will want one.
(c) The Pharaoh will want more built.
(d) Others will see it and want one.
3. Why might it be hard for Teppic to believe in a god such as Pharaoh?
(a) He does not believe anything.
(b) He eats breakfast with him every day.
(c) He does not like Pharaoh.
(d) He thinks he would make a better god.
4. King Teppicymon XXVII, is watching what happen to his body?
(a) Being decorated.
(b) Being buried.
(c) Being cremated.
(d) Being stuffed.
5. The reader is taken back to what time?
(a) The time that Teppic takes his assassin final exam.
(b) The time that Teppic moves to another planet.
(c) The time that Teppic first attends boarding school.
(d) The time that Teppic first becomes Pharaoh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Teppic asks Dios if he has seen many changes in the kingdom since he has been in service for so many years. How does Dios respond?
2. Upon Teppic's departure from Djelibeybi, his father, King Teppicymon XXVII, presents him with a bag that contains ______________.
3. This is a day before his father dies and what happens to Teppic?
4. Dios and Teppic begin arguing with each other about the way that things are done and the fact that _________ dictates that things should never change.
5. IIa is an accountant and explains that the Pharaoh will not ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What new idea does Teppic have about being king? How does this affect others?
2. What is learned about Ephebe and Tsort?
3. Why does Dios want the pyramid to be done in three months?
4. What does Teppic learn about the person he had killed during the test?
5. What does Teppic find as he reaches the last room of the exam? What else does he notice in the room?
6. What do Ptaclusp and his son Ilb notice about the pyramid?
7. Describe Discworld.
8. How will the builders use the time loop to their advantage?
9. What must happen to the man whose hand was touched by Teppic? How does Teppic feel about this?
10. Who are the five men following Teppic and his friends?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)