|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Teppic tells Ptraci that he is the king. Why is she not convinced?
(a) He does not look like a king.
(b) She has never seen the king's face before.
(c) She does not trust anyone.
(d) He lies a lot.
2. What happens to everything that a person believes?
(a) It is now disappearing.
(b) It is now being brought into life.
(c) It is now being proved wrong.
(d) It is now dying.
3. What is wrong with Ila?
(a) He is invisible.
(b) He cannot speak.
(c) He cannot see.
(d) Time has flattened him.
4. When Dios looks into Ptraci's hiding place and she is not there, how does Teppic hide his surprise?
(a) He runs out of the room.
(b) He laughs.
(c) Behind a mask.
(d) He coughs.
5. There is a man in a cell that has cursed in the name of the king. What is his punishment?
(b) His eyes are to be gouged out.
(c) His tongue is to be cut out of his mouth.
(d) His hands are to be cut off.
6. The following day Teppic resides over ______________.
(a) A party.
(b) A meeting.
(c) A funeral.
(d) The supreme court.
7. Dios remembers all the times that he has made the trip to the necropolis to revive himself. Why did he have to do this?
(a) He was looking for someone to rule.
(b) He was bored.
(c) He was afraid of dying.
(d) There was no one to rule that was competent.
8. Ptraci and Teppic run to the stables and find ______________.
(a) An old horse.
(b) A loud rooster.
(c) A lone camel.
(d) A small mule.
9. What does Dios do when Teppic tries to pass what he feels are fair judgments for the people?
(a) Dios tells Teppic he is wrong.
(b) Dios translates for him and each time it is completely different from what Teppic has decreed.
(c) Dios agrees with Teppic.
(d) Dios becomes upset.
10. Ptraci and Teppic decide that they will go where to talk to the men there that have very unsound ideas about geometry?
(a) To the city of Ephebe.
(b) To the city of Cairo.
(c) To the city of Tsort.
(d) To the city of Jerusalem.
11. What was another problem that has occurred during the building of the pyramid?
(a) The workers no longer wanted to work on the project.
(b) Teppic did not like the design.
(c) The workers are adding up their time and charging a year's wage for a couple of days.
(d) The price of stone has increased.
12. Why are the pyramids dangerous?
(a) They use up past time over and over again.
(b) They suck in the living.
(c) They might sink into the ground.
(d) They could fall over.
13. Dios announces the kings verdict and that in concordance with the law what will happen to the girl?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be set free.
(c) She will be tortured.
(d) She will be fed to the sacred crocodiles.
14. What is the camel's name?
(a) You Fool.
(c) You Jerk.
(d) You Bastard.
15. What had some of the gods begun to do?
(d) Fight over the right to rule the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. The camel does the calculations needed to know ______________.
2. When they are out to sea, what does Teppic do?
3. Why is there no one to recognize Teppic except Dio?
4. Why does no one listen to the dead king's response regarding the girl?
5. Dios is there waiting on Teppic and Ptraci with several guards and orders that they will be killed for what reason?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)