|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that has sat between Ephebe and Tsort?
2. Who made it out of the city before it disappeared?
(a) Ptraci, Teppic, and You Bastard.
(b) King Teppicymon XXVII, Teppic, and Ptraci.
(c) Ptraci, King Teppicymon XXVII, and You Bastard.
(d) Teppic, You Bastard, and KingTeppicymon XXVII.
3. How is Ila moving?
(d) Sideways in time.
4. His father's spirit is talking to them and reveals what about Ptraci?
(a) She is Teppic's half sister.
(b) She is Teppic's mother.
(c) She is Teppic's wife.
(d) She is Teppic's aunt.
5. What is wrong with Ila?
(a) He cannot speak.
(b) He cannot see.
(c) He is invisible.
(d) Time has flattened him.
6. Teppic needs a place to hide Ptraci and leaves her ______________.
(a) His his bed chambers.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In the courtroom.
(d) In the embalming room.
7. What does Dios do when Teppic tries to pass what he feels are fair judgments for the people?
(a) Dios agrees with Teppic.
(b) Dios translates for him and each time it is completely different from what Teppic has decreed.
(c) Dios becomes upset.
(d) Dios tells Teppic he is wrong.
8. Who is Koomi?
(a) A priest in the palace.
(b) Dil's assistant.
(c) Teppic's brother.
(d) Dios' apprentice.
9. Why does the city of Ephebe decide to retaliate against Tsort?
(a) Before Tsort has a chance to attack.
(b) Before Tsort has a chance to run away.
(c) The gods tell them they should.
(d) They are afraid of Tsort.
10. Dios announces the kings verdict and that in concordance with the law what will happen to the girl?
(a) She will be banished.
(b) She will be set free.
(c) She will be fed to the sacred crocodiles.
(d) She will be tortured.
11. Why is Ptraci reluctant to go with Teppic?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She does not want to anger the gods.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She does not trust him.
12. How does Teppic act when Dios tells him that the girl from court has been freed from the prison?
13. Why are the pyramids dangerous?
(a) They might sink into the ground.
(b) They use up past time over and over again.
(c) They could fall over.
(d) They suck in the living.
14. What does the disappearance of Djelibeybi do to Ephebe and Tsort?
(a) There is nothing now to keep them from peace.
(b) It brings peace.
(c) There is nothing now to keep them from fighting.
(d) It cheers them up.
15. The great pyramid has become so _____________ that touching it burns the skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belief is not as strong as gravity, but has done what?
2. Why do Ptaclusp's sons say that the pyramid has to be capped that night?
3. What had some of the gods begun to do?
4. What are the gods that the people worshipped doing?
5. Why is there no one to recognize Teppic except Dio?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)