|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe these gods.
(a) Very intelligent.
(b) Very dim-witted.
(c) Very powerful.
(d) Very scary.
2. Why is the king a little surprised to see Gern and Dil there?
(a) He thought he would see his wife.
(b) The king is supposed to be in his own afterlife different from commoners.
(c) He thought they were done embalming him.
(d) The king is supposed to live forever.
3. While Dios is looking around the room accusingly, he notices that Teppic has what in his room?
(a) A waterbed.
(b) A metal bed.
(c) A feather bed.
(d) A cotton bed.
4. What happens if the student fails the test?
(a) They have to retake the exam.
(b) They are never seen or heard of again.
(c) They are sent to another planet.
(d) They are banished from the city.
5. When Ptaclusp and IIb turn to look, what do they see?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The Pharaoh.
(d) Themselves from a few short minutes ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. This is a day before his father dies and what happens to Teppic?
2. He takes his bow and arrow and points it at a vague place in the room and fires one arrow while looking at Mericet. What does the arrow do?
3. To what do the philosophers offer to Teppic?
4. Teppic tells Ptraci that he is the king. Why is she not convinced?
5. Suddenly Ptaclus and Ilb start to do what over again?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)