|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soon Dios brings up the subject of marriage. What does he tell Teppic that he will do?
(a) Allow Teppic to choose his wife.
(b) Find Teppic a suitable wife.
(c) Find Teppic a beautiful wife.
(d) Not force him to marry.
2. Dios exists for what purpose?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) To serve the kingdom.
(c) To kill the pharaohs.
(d) To destroy the kingdom.
3. Belief is not as strong as gravity, but has done what?
(a) Lost strength.
(b) Grown heavier.
(c) Grown in strength.
(d) Hurt the people.
4. After this argument, they begin a silent fight that ends with Teppic telling Ptaclusp that the pyramid should be the __________ that has ever been built.
5. His father's spirit is talking to them and reveals what about Ptraci?
(a) She is Teppic's mother.
(b) She is Teppic's wife.
(c) She is Teppic's aunt.
(d) She is Teppic's half sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to everything that a person believes?
2. Ptraci and Teppic decide that they will go where to talk to the men there that have very unsound ideas about geometry?
3. What is Mericet's goal?
4. How much time are the students given to complete the task?
5. What is the only thing that has sat between Ephebe and Tsort?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)