|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the dead king say that the girl went?
(a) To the courtroom.
(d) To the prison.
2. Teppic asks Dios if he has seen many changes in the kingdom since he has been in service for so many years. How does Dios respond?
(a) He has seen many changes.
(b) He has not seen any changes.
(c) He hopes to see change.
(d) He has seen a few changes.
3. What is the Pharaoh responsible for?
(a) The building of all the pyramids.
(b) His becoming Pharaoh.
(c) The economic status of his country.
(d) The rising of the sun.
4. Why might it be hard for Teppic to believe in a god such as Pharaoh?
(a) He does not like Pharaoh.
(b) He eats breakfast with him every day.
(c) He thinks he would make a better god.
(d) He does not believe anything.
5. Dios announces the kings verdict and that in concordance with the law what will happen to the girl?
(a) She will be fed to the sacred crocodiles.
(b) She will be banished.
(c) She will be set free.
(d) She will be tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Teppic puts on his assassin tools and robe and ______________.
2. When Teppic reaches a trapdoor he realizes what?
3. This is a day before his father dies and what happens to Teppic?
4. Ptaclusp decides that IIb needs to figure out where ______________ will occur.
5. Is Teppic able to get much help while with the philosophers?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)