|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ptaclusp decides that IIb needs to figure out where ______________ will occur.
(a) An increase in the speed of time.
(b) Loss of time.
(c) Lapses in time.
(d) The time loops.
2. Teppic wants a feather bed brought to him like he had in Ankh-Morpork, as opposed to ______________.
(a) The stone slab.
(b) The straw bed.
(c) The cotton bed.
(d) The wooden bed.
3. Who is Khuft?
(a) The name of the pyramid.
(b) The Sphinx.
(c) The founder of the city.
(d) A giant.
4. How much time are the students given to complete the task?
(a) A limited amount.
(b) Five hours.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
5. The priests in the palace begin to ______________.
(a) Bicker and fight.
(c) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does IIb decide is the only way to fix Ila?
2. How is Ila moving?
3. Does Teppic pass the final exam?
4. When they are getting ready to leave, Teppic decides that they will do what with the others in the prison?
5. Pyramids were made to create a null time in the central chamber for what reason?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)