|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dios and Teppic begin arguing with each other about the way that things are done and the fact that _________ dictates that things should never change.
(c) The Pharaoh.
2. Upon awakening in the embalming room, why is King Teppicymon XXVII unable to see?
(a) His eyes and all his vital organs have been taken out of his body.
(b) His eyelids will not lift.
(c) He has a blindfold over his eyes.
(d) There is not light.
3. Why is there no one to recognize Teppic except Dio?
(a) Teppic usually has to wear the golden mask.
(b) Teppic has just shaved off his beard.
(c) Teppic has not been seen in public.
(d) Teppic has just had his hair cut.
4. What does Teppic discover when he is looking for the city?
(b) If he holds his head at the correct angle and squints, he can see the city throught a crack in a stone.
(c) The lost city of Atlantis.
(d) Another city.
5. Ptraci and Teppic decide that they will go where to talk to the men there that have very unsound ideas about geometry?
(a) To the city of Cairo.
(b) To the city of Ephebe.
(c) To the city of Jerusalem.
(d) To the city of Tsort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if the student fails the test?
2. How does Teppic act when Dios tells him that the girl from court has been freed from the prison?
3. Dios comes to his senses. What does he tell the others?
4. After Teppic has been in Djelibeybi for two weeks he has been part of ______________.
5. Teppic wants a feather bed brought to him like he had in Ankh-Morpork, as opposed to ______________.
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)