|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Liza's home?
(a) A small, shabby room in an alley.
(b) She is homeless and sleeps in an alley.
(c) A dirty shack she shares with her whole family.
(d) She sleeps in a suburban kitchen with a fireplace.
2. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Go back to her father where she belongs.
(b) Open a flower shop.
(c) Marry Freddy and be happy.
(d) Forgive Higgins and come back.
3. Which does Higgins ultimately value the most?
(a) Romantic love.
(b) Philosophic interests.
(c) Spiritual interests.
(d) Dominating others.
4. What does Sweet think of the Pitman system?
(a) He never knows of it because he dies before it is invented.
(b) He thinks it is brilliant and uses it as a model.
(c) He doesn't like it because it is not phonetic.
(d) He despises it.
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) Liza's father.
(b) The police.
(c) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(d) Mrs. Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Liza money as a wedding present?
2. What is Higgins the author of?
3. What does Doolittle promise to do with the money?
4. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
5. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)