|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much warning does Maxie Hammerman have that the Pea Tack Squad are going to raid his shop in search of pea pins?
(b) An hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Two days.
2. How many sections of the city report flats once they begin occurring again?
3. Where is the recording of the interview between the Police Commissioner and Maxie Hammerman?
(b) The New York City Police Department.
(c) Filed with the newspapers.
(d) Maxie's office.
4. What does Big Moe tell his truck drivers to do if they see children hanging around their trucks?
(a) Clobber them.
(b) Run away.
(c) Search them.
(d) Find a policeman.
5. Who are hardest hit by the tacks tax?
(a) Pushcart peddlers.
(d) Hardware stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
2. Who is it that gives away boxes of tacks to his customers?
3. Where are Ms. Portlett's notes today?
4. How does Carlos present his idea to the rest of the pushcart vendors?
5. What color are the pea shooters?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)