|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
2. How much warning does Maxie Hammerman have that the Pea Tack Squad are going to raid his shop in search of pea pins?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Two days.
3. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the map of New York City that was found in his shop?
(a) He says it's a map he uses to track the number of pushcart accidents.
(b) He says it's a map he uses to track flats.
(c) He says it's a map he uses to track pushcart business.
(d) He says it's a map he uses to track hot dog vendors.
4. What does Big Moe tell his truck drivers to do if they see children hanging around their trucks?
(a) Clobber them.
(b) Run away.
(c) Search them.
(d) Find a policeman.
5. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
(a) Nineteen hundred pickles.
(b) Ninety dozen donuts.
(c) Ninety dozen piano stools.
(d) Ninety bunches of daffodils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat is being sold in the department store?
2. Who do taxi drivers say is to blame for the heavy traffic in New York?
3. What does Maxie Hammerman use to write the words "war chest" on the side of his tool box?
4. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
5. What does the truck driver call Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)