|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ms. Portlette not stay until the end of the meeting?
(a) She has three more offices to map.
(b) Her pencil broke.
(c) She is tired of sitting.
(d) She has run out of paper.
2. What does Maxie Hammerman use to write the words "war chest" on the side of his tool box?
(a) Blue paint.
(b) Red paint.
(c) Axle grease.
(d) Yellow paint.
3. Who claims ownership of the pea shooters after the Pea Tack Squad finds them?
(a) Mr. Posey.
(b) Wenda Gambling.
(c) Frank the Flower.
(d) Maxie Hammerman.
4. What is the Pea Tack Squad looking at when they discover Wenda Gambling's order for peas?
(a) The company ledgers.
(b) The bags of peas.
(c) The canceled checks.
(d) The company's telephone records.
5. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(b) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(c) There's no purpose.
(d) To make traffic flow better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper advertisement say about the hat?
2. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
3. Prior to the sale of the ton of peas to the pushcart vendors, what had been Mr. Posey's largest sale?
4. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
5. What is it that makes the Police Commissioner think Frank is a crackpot?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)