|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the newspaper headline the day after Frank the Flower's arrest?
(a) Big Moe Calls Police Commissioner Big Dope.
(b) Bit Moe Sues Frank the Flower.
(c) Police Commissioner Believes Frank had Friends.
(d) Police Commisioner Calls Frank a Crackpot.
2. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
(a) A flat on a normal-sized truck.
(b) A flat on a big truck.
(c) A flat on a taxi or car.
(d) A flat on a pushcart.
3. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Walter Sweet.
(b) Joe Lilly.
(c) Louie Livergreen.
(d) Moe Mammoth.
4. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
(a) Big Moe's warehouse.
(b) Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart.
(c) Maxie Hammerman's basement.
(d) General Anna's apartment.
5. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
(a) A book.
(b) A theory.
(c) A television program.
(d) A radio program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered to search incoming trucks for shipments of peas?
2. Who does Big Moe call to complain about the Police Commissioner?
3. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
4. Who does the Police Commissioner report to after his interview with Maxie Hammerman?
5. Where is the recording of the interview between the Police Commissioner and Maxie Hammerman?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)