|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
(a) General Anna.
(b) Frank the Flower.
(c) Harry the Hot Dog.
(d) Mr. Jerusalem.
2. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) While he's stalled in traffic.
(b) During meetings.
(c) Every morning.
(d) After work.
3. How many Mighty Mammoths does the mayor use to blockage entrances into the city?
4. How does Mr. Posey usually have his peas delivered?
(a) By pushcart.
(b) By Mighty Mammoth.
(c) By car.
(d) By truck.
5. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Louie Livergreen.
(b) Joe Lilly.
(c) Walter Sweet.
(d) Moe Mammoth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
2. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the map of New York City that was found in his shop?
3. Who does the Police Commissioner report to after his interview with Maxie Hammerman?
4. On what date does the Mayor order the Pea Blockade?
5. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the gold pins?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)