|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
2. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
(a) There are too many immovable objects.
(b) There are too many big trucks.
(c) There are too many taxis.
(d) There are too many pedestrians.
3. Who does Big Moe call to complain about the Police Commissioner?
(a) Mayor Emmett P. Cudd.
(b) Frank the Flower.
(c) The other trucking company owners.
(d) Mayor Elmer P. Fudd.
4. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
(a) She hasn't tried.
(b) She aims better than anyone.
(c) She misses about half.
(d) She can't aim at all.
5. How does Mr. Posey usually have his peas delivered?
(a) By car.
(b) By Mighty Mammoth.
(c) By pushcart.
(d) By truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections of the city report flats once they begin occurring again?
2. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the red pins in the map?
3. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the gold pins?
4. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
5. Prior to the sale of the ton of peas to the pushcart vendors, what had been Mr. Posey's largest sale?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)