|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) Every morning.
(c) While he's stalled in traffic.
(d) During meetings.
2. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the red pins in the map?
(a) To mark when there was a very minor pushcart accident.
(b) To mark when the trucks had a flat.
(c) To mark when the pushcarts have a good day.
(d) To mark when hot dog vendors sold more than a dozen dogs.
3. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
(a) A television program.
(b) A theory.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A book.
4. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(b) There's no purpose.
(c) To make traffic flow better.
(d) To declare war on the pushcarts.
5. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
(a) General Anna.
(b) Frank the Flower.
(c) Harry the Hot Dog.
(d) Mr. Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Posey usually have his peas delivered?
2. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
3. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
4. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)