|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Big Moe call to complain about the Police Commissioner?
(a) Mayor Emmett P. Cudd.
(b) The other trucking company owners.
(c) Frank the Flower.
(d) Mayor Elmer P. Fudd.
2. Who does the Police Commissioner report to after his interview with Maxie Hammerman?
(a) That he doesn't know what to think.
(b) That Maxie will eventually break under the pressure.
(c) That he believes Maxie is lying.
(d) That he sees no reason to keep Maxie in jail.
3. How does Mr. Posey usually have his peas delivered?
(a) By truck.
(b) By car.
(c) By pushcart.
(d) By Mighty Mammoth.
4. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
(a) Thirteen days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(b) There's no purpose.
(c) To make traffic flow better.
(d) To declare war on the pushcarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one theory about how Frank could have caused all the flats?
2. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
3. What does Professor Lyman Cumberly say prompted the pushcart war?
4. Where does Mr. Posey sell most of his peas?
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)