|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Moe Mammoth.
(b) Louie Livergreen.
(c) Walter Sweet.
(d) Joe Lilly.
2. How many Mighty Mammoths does the mayor use to blockage entrances into the city?
3. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To make traffic flow better.
(b) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(c) There's no purpose.
(d) To get more money for the truck drivers.
4. Who does Big Moe call to complain about the Police Commissioner?
(a) Mayor Emmett P. Cudd.
(b) Mayor Elmer P. Fudd.
(c) The other trucking company owners.
(d) Frank the Flower.
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
(a) With police and newspaper reports.
(b) With red marks on a map.
(c) With photos.
(d) With pea-pins stuck in a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections of the city report flats once they begin occurring again?
2. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
3. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
4. On what date does the Mayor order the Pea Blockade?
5. What does Professor Lyman Cumberly say prompted the pushcart war?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)