|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the divisions runs into trouble during the peace march?
(a) The one led by General Anna.
(b) The one led By Papa Peretz.
(c) The one led by Harry Hot Dog.
(d) The one led by Mr. Jerusalem.
2. How many one hundred-pound bags of peas does the chief of the Pea Tack Squad rip open at Posey's?
(b) A hundred.
(c) A dozen.
3. What is the name of the company where the peas were purchased?
(a) Wenda Gambling.
(b) The Black-Eyed Pea.
(c) The Pea Place.
(d) Posey's Pea Company.
4. Who is driving the truck that encounters the division on Greene Street?
(a) Louie Livergeen.
(b) Maxie Hammerman.
(c) Big Moe.
(d) Albert P. Mack.
5. What time do the pushcart vendors assemble for the march?
(a) 6:30 in the morning.
(b) 7:30 at night.
(c) 8:30 in the morning.
(d) 7:30 in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Pea Tack Squad looking at when they discover Wenda Gambling's order for peas?
2. Who do the Pea Tack Squad call to help gain entrance into Posey's Peas?
3. What is the purpose of the spotters who ride on the hoods of some trucks?
4. What does one man suggest Mr. Posey might be hiding in the pea packages?
5. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)