|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the divisions runs into trouble during the peace march?
(a) The one led by Harry Hot Dog.
(b) The one led by General Anna.
(c) The one led by Mr. Jerusalem.
(d) The one led By Papa Peretz.
2. What do the Posey's use as weapons in their attempt to keep the Pea Tack Squad out?
(c) Pea shooters.
(d) Sacks of peas.
3. What is the Pea Tack Squad looking at when they discover Wenda Gambling's order for peas?
(a) The bags of peas.
(b) The company's telephone records.
(c) The company ledgers.
(d) The canceled checks.
4. Where had Wenda Gambling requested that the one ton of peas be delivered?
(a) Wenda Gambling's studio.
(b) Wenda Gamblin's pea farm.
(c) Maxie Hammerman's shop.
(d) Wenda Gamblin's apartment.
5. What does Maxie Hammerman buy for General Anna on the day of the Peace March?
(a) A banner.
(b) A cartful of apples and pears.
(c) A gun.
(d) A new pushcart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many divisions do the pushcart vendors form on the day of the peace march?
2. What does Papa Paretz give each of the truck drivers who agree to their terms?
3. How many one hundred-pound bags of peas does the chief of the Pea Tack Squad rip open at Posey's?
4. What does one man suggest Mr. Posey might be hiding in the pea packages?
5. What is Big Moe's first explanation for the number of flats?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)