|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do truck drivers get their perishable goods delivered if they have a flat?
(a) They hire pushcarts.
(b) They hire other trucking companies.
(c) They hire school children.
(d) They carry it themselves.
2. What is the Pea Tack Squad looking at when they discover Wenda Gambling's order for peas?
(a) The company ledgers.
(b) The bags of peas.
(c) The company's telephone records.
(d) The canceled checks.
3. How many one hundred-pound bags of peas does the chief of the Pea Tack Squad rip open at Posey's?
(b) A hundred.
(c) A dozen.
4. Which of the divisions runs into trouble during the peace march?
(a) The one led by General Anna.
(b) The one led by Mr. Jerusalem.
(c) The one led by Harry Hot Dog.
(d) The one led By Papa Peretz.
5. What is Big Moe's first explanation for the number of flats?
(a) That the other trucking companies are behind it.
(b) That the tires he bought were rotten.
(c) That the aliens are behind it.
(d) That the pushcart vendors are behind it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Wenda Gambling requested that the one ton of peas be delivered?
2. What does Maxie Hammerman buy for General Anna on the day of the Peace March?
3. How many divisions do the pushcart vendors form on the day of the peace march?
4. What is the purpose of the spotters who ride on the hoods of some trucks?
5. Who is driving the truck that encounters the division on Greene Street?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)