|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa Paretz give each of the truck drivers who agree to their terms?
(a) A handful of flowers.
(b) A bag of pretzels.
(c) An apple and a pear.
(d) A hot dog.
2. Where had Wenda Gambling requested that the one ton of peas be delivered?
(a) Wenda Gambling's studio.
(b) Wenda Gamblin's pea farm.
(c) Wenda Gamblin's apartment.
(d) Maxie Hammerman's shop.
3. How many divisions do the pushcart vendors form on the day of the peace march?
(d) Two .
4. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
(c) There is no fine.
5. What does Maxie Hammerman buy for General Anna on the day of the Peace March?
(a) A gun.
(b) A new pushcart.
(c) A banner.
(d) A cartful of apples and pears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one man suggest Mr. Posey might be hiding in the pea packages?
2. Who is driving the truck that encounters the division on Greene Street?
3. Which of the divisions runs into trouble during the peace march?
4. What is the purpose of the spotters who ride on the hoods of some trucks?
5. What do the Posey's use as weapons in their attempt to keep the Pea Tack Squad out?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)