1. How had the woman found in the sedan chair been killed?
She was strangled.
2. What was written on the note found in the dead woman's pouch?
For masses for your soul.
3. Where had the chief constable served as a soldier?
4. Who found the chief constable his current position in the police force?
5. What animal does the author compare to the pace the chief constable sets about his task?
6. What is it said that Martin Saldana is not so slow in doing?
Drawing a weapon.
This section contains 3,720 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)