|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beauty product does Claire insist that Catherine try?
(a) Her body wash.
(b) Her conditioner.
(c) Her face wash.
(d) Her nail polish.
2. Why is Hal able to put the notebooks in order?
(a) Because the notebooks are color-coded.
(b) Because Robert dated every entry.
(c) Because Catherine has helped him organize.
(d) Because he has carbon-dated the pages in a lab.
3. Why doesn't Catherine want Hal to take the notebook?
(a) She is in love with him, but angry that is is trying to steal Claire's proof.
(b) She is upset that he does not believe her, and thinks he will try to steal her proof.
(c) She is in love with him and does not want him to leave at all, ever again.
(d) She is upset that he is trying to claim Robert's proof as his own.
4. How does Catherine treat the police officers?
(a) She is extremely polite.
(b) She is very timid and quiet.
(c) She is outgoing and inviting.
(d) She is rude and borderline abusive.
5. What is Robert opposed to having for dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophie Germain?
2. According to Hal, what happens when a mathematician turns fifty?
3. Why is Catherine adamant that Robert could not have written the proof?
4. What has become Claire's fiance's new hobby?
5. Why is Hal at the house in Scene 1?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)