|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine wearing at the top of the scene?
(a) A robe.
(b) A swimsuit.
(c) A dress.
(d) A blouse and jeans.
2. Is Catherine pleased that Hal kisses her?
(a) No, she promptly throws her beer at him and runs.
(b) Yes, she has been in love with him since they first met four years ago.
(c) Yes, she kisses him back at the end of the scene.
(d) No, she has no interest in him whatsoever.
3. Where will Catherine live while she is in school?
(a) At home.
(c) New York.
4. Why is Claire in town?
(a) She is in town for Catherine's birthday.
(b) She is in town for Catherine's wedding.
(c) She is in town for Robert's funeral.
(d) She is in town for her wedding.
5. Why is the proof so important?
(a) If it is correct, it may solve world hunger mathematically.
(b) If it is correct, they will each get a million dollar prize.
(c) If it is correct, Hal will be famous for discovering the notebook.
(d) If it is correct, it proves a centuries-old theory that many thought could not be proven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Claire want Catherine to stay, instead of coming back to the house to care for Robert?
2. Where does Hal find the notebook?
3. Why does Claire want Catherine to come to New York?
4. What is Claire's finance's name?
5. What does Catherine request for dinner?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)