|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Catherine's conversation with Robert occur?
(a) Between 7:00AM and 8:00AM.
(b) Between 9:00PM and 10:00PM.
(c) Between 12:00AM and 1:00AM.
(d) Between 2:00PM and 3:00PM.
2. Why is Hal able to put the notebooks in order?
(a) Because he has carbon-dated the pages in a lab.
(b) Because Robert dated every entry.
(c) Because Catherine has helped him organize.
(d) Because the notebooks are color-coded.
3. What does Catherine give to Hal?
(a) A key to the bottom drawer of the desk in Robert's office.
(b) A ring that belonged to her mother.
(c) A backpack filled with notebooks.
(d) A cup of coffee meant for Claire.
4. How many notebooks did Robert leave behind?
5. When is Claire's wedding, and where?
(a) November, in Miami.
(b) January, in New York City.
(c) June, in Chicago.
(d) August, in Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fields did Robert, in his younger days, make significant contributions to, according to Hal?
2. What was Claire trying to do in her conversation with Catherine?
3. What is Hal's full name?
4. How many people are left at the party?
5. Why is Hal hesitant after Catherine asks him about sex at the Conference?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)