|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hal unhappy with his own work?
(a) He only wants to play drums in his band; the math stuff is just a day job.
(b) He has stolen all his ideas from a colleague, and feels guilty.
(c) His work is brilliant, but no one will recognize it.
(d) He thinks his ideas are trivial, and his most creative days are behind him.
2. Why is Hal at the house in Scene 1?
(a) He has been going on dates with Catherine.
(b) He has been working on a math problem.
(c) He has been going through Robert's notebooks.
(d) He has been fixing the heating system.
3. Where does Catherine tell Claire to look for proof that Hal is real?
(a) In the upstaris bedroom.
(b) In the paper.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the sky.
4. What instrument does Hal play?
(a) The piano.
(b) The bass.
(c) The drums.
(d) The guitar.
5. What beauty product does Claire insist that Catherine try?
(a) Her body wash.
(b) Her conditioner.
(c) Her face wash.
(d) Her nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening in the house after the funeral?
2. How does Catherine take her coffee?
3. Where does Scene 1 take place?
4. Why is Claire concerned after speaking with the policemen?
5. How did Robert die?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)