|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire think of Hal when Catherine first tries to explain the events of the previous night?
(a) She thinks Catherine may be in a fight with him.
(b) She thinks Catherine may have imagined him.
(c) She thinks Hal sounds lovely, and hopes Catherine will want to have a double wedding.
(d) She thinks Hal is a delinquent.
2. What does Claire think Hal is to Catherine?
(a) She thinks he is her professor.
(b) She thinks he is her best friend.
(c) She thinks he is her boyfriend.
(d) She thinks he is a police officer.
3. What is Hal carrying when he enters?
(a) A backpack and a folded jacket.
(b) A briefcase and a parka.
(c) A bouquet of flowers and a card.
(d) A laptop computer.
4. What is Hal's full name?
(a) Harold Dobbs.
(b) Halfred Jones.
(c) Harold Jones.
(d) Halfred Dobbs.
5. How does Catherine take her coffee?
(b) With only cream.
(c) With sugar and cream.
(d) With only sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mathematical principle is associated with Sophie Germain?
2. What has become Claire's fiance's new hobby?
3. Why is Catherine upset with Claire at the end of Scene 2?
4. Who is Sophie Germain?
5. Is Catherine pleased that Hal kisses her?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)