|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Catherine's conversation with Robert occur?
(a) Between 7:00AM and 8:00AM.
(b) Between 2:00PM and 3:00PM.
(c) Between 9:00PM and 10:00PM.
(d) Between 12:00AM and 1:00AM.
2. What was Hal's state of mind when he met Catherine four years ago?
(a) Angry; he's hoped to meet Robert alone.
(b) Nervous; he was dropping off his thesis for her father to check.
(c) Confused; he did not have any idea who she was.
(d) Happy; he'd specifically set up the meeting to talk to her.
3. What is Hal's excuse for kissing Catherine?
(a) He thinks she owes him since he plays in the band.
(b) He thought she was Claire.
(c) He has been in love with her for four years.
(d) He's a little drunk.
4. When does Hal arrive in the scene?
(a) He arrives in the middle.
(b) He arrives in the end.
(c) He never actually enters in the scene.
(d) He arrives in the beginning.
5. How old was Robert when his illness began?
(a) Twenty-three or twenty-four.
(b) Fifty-five or fifty-six.
(c) Thirty or thirty-one.
(d) Sixteen or seventeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has become Claire's fiance's new hobby?
2. What is Claire doing with the house?
3. How does Catherine treat the police officers?
4. Why does Claire want Catherine to come to New York?
5. Why has Catherine waited so long to inform Robert of her plans?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)