Act 1 Scene 1
1. Where does Scene 1 take place?
(a) The basement of a house in New York
(b) The basement of a house in Chicago
(c) The back porch of a house in Chicago
(d) The back porch of a house in New York
2. What is Catherine's relation to Robert?
(a) She is his boss.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his sister.
3. What does Robert get Catherine for her birthday?
(d) A puppy.
4. How old is Catherine turning?
5. Where does Claire live?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
6. How is Claire related to Catherine?
(a) She is Catherine's aunt.
(b) She is Catherine's mother.
(c) She is Catherine's sister.
(d) She is Catherine's cousin.
7. What was Robert's occupation?
(a) A mathematician and teacher at the University of Chicago.
(b) A plumber and handyman in Chicago.
(c) A salesman in Boston.
(d) A physicist at New York University.
8. How many days has Catherine "lost"?
This section contains 6,365 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)