Act 1 Scene 1
1. Where does Scene 1 take place?
(a) The back porch of a house in New York
(b) The basement of a house in New York
(c) The basement of a house in Chicago
(d) The back porch of a house in Chicago
2. What is Catherine's relation to Robert?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) She is his boss.
(d) She is his sister.
3. What does Robert get Catherine for her birthday?
(b) A puppy.
4. How old is Catherine turning?
5. Where does Claire live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. How is Claire related to Catherine?
(a) She is Catherine's sister.
(b) She is Catherine's aunt.
(c) She is Catherine's mother.
(d) She is Catherine's cousin.
7. What was Robert's occupation?
(a) A plumber and handyman in Chicago.
(b) A mathematician and teacher at the University of Chicago.
(c) A physicist at New York University.
(d) A salesman in Boston.
8. How many days has Catherine "lost"?
This section contains 6,365 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)