|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which senator saved himself from dunking by giving a speech beside the river?
2. Did Norris always oppose President Wilson's measures?
3. What high office did Lamar hold at the end of his career?
4. What book did Lamar later say was the first one ever put into his hands to read?
5. What did Lamar say about his vote against the Matthews Resolution?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about the most courageous person you have ever met.
Essay Topic 2
Write a paper about a great example of political compromise in the history of the world. (You choose the topic.)
Essay Topic 3
How do you think American history might have been completely different if Edmund Norris had voted against President Johnson?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)