|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the statement that when he had made up his mind it was not in the power of man to divert him?
2. Who said that he would rather be in his grave than in the presidency?
3. How did Taft's candor cause him to lose his party's nomination for President?
4. What high office did Lamar hold at the end of his career?
5. What was leaked to the newspapers that did away with American public resistance to the Armed Ship Bill?
Essay Topic 1
Write a paper about a great example of political compromise in the history of the world. (You choose the topic.)
Essay Topic 2
Write a brief account of the Nuremberg trials.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the presidencies of John Adams and John Quincey Adams and the presidencies of George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)