Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Jay Treaty and why did President Washington support it?
2. What character traits did Henry Adams consider that Lamar possessed above all others?
3. How was Lamar similar to author Joel Harris?
4. Which bitter rival of Sen. Robert A. Taft actually ended up in the White House?
5. After Lamar toured Mississippi to discuss his reasons for voting the way he did, how did the people react?
Essay Topic 1
Critics proclaimed Kennedy's book as being a-political. What did they mean by that and do you agree? Write your answer in a one-page, type written, double spaced paper.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the difference between compromising methods and compromising ideals.
Essay Topic 3
Write a narrative about what it must have been like for Sam Houston to live with the Cherokee as a boy.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)