1. Who said that courage is grace under pressure?
2. What do the subject of PROFILES IN COURAGE all have in common?
They all served as U. S. Senators.
3. How did one reporter categorize elected officials?
That people thought everything they said was untrue.
4. Who suggested that Senators were vulgar demagogues?
A cabinet member.
5. In PROFILES IN COURAGE, what does John F. Kennedy fear the American public has forgotten?
What courage actually is.
This section contains 7,349 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)