1. In Chapter 1 the author gives examples of hypothetical situations that deal with some kind of ___ problem, such as the two people in different rooms who have to decide whether to push a button.
2. In Chapter 1 if the person in one of the rooms pushes the button before their loved one in another room their loved one will be ____.
3. How long do the people, each in separate rooms have to decide about pushing the button before the choice is taken away from them?
4. In Chapter 1 if neither loved one pushes their button by the time limit what happens?
5. In Chapter 1, as time runs out for the loved ones, each in a separate room what will each be tempted to do?
Push the button.
This section contains 3,712 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)